News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed in WV has a new logo *UPDATED*

Started by Chrome, June 09, 2010, 07:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mountaineer

Yeah, I'm that guy who digs up old threads....

I have an embroidery machine, I could play around with this, see what we can do.
In Liberty,
--- Mountaineer

"History has shown us that government leaders often ignore the fundamental fact that people demand both dignity and freedom. Stripping motivated people of their dignity and rubbing their noses in it is a very bad idea."

Chrome

Quote from: Mountaineer on December 15, 2010, 01:05:00 PM
Yeah, I'm that guy who digs up old threads....

I have an embroidery machine, I could play around with this, see what we can do.

Go for it.  I just updated the original post to reflect the final logo.  (no visual changes, just some clean up).  Skoof sent it out to be digitized, we're waiting to get it back.

Later,
Chrome...
Montani Semper Liberi

MacMcM

I want a polo shirt, and a hoodie, and a sweatshirt, and a long sleeve shirt anda....

Yes, I am a swag person.... I admit it, but since August 28, 2010, I have worn at least one piece of AS apparrel EVERY day.  ^:)^

and I like CHANGE  **)
" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy

Chrome

Quote from: MacMcM on December 15, 2010, 03:30:42 PM
I want a polo shirt, and a hoodie, and a sweatshirt, and a long sleeve shirt anda....

Yes, I am a swag person.... I admit it, but since August 28, 2010, I have worn at least one piece of AS apparrel EVERY day.  ^:)^

and I like CHANGE  **)

I frequently wear my red hat.  It's a damn nice hat.  REALLY wish the underside of the bill was black though.

Later,
Chrome...
Montani Semper Liberi

siglite

Quote from: Chrome on December 15, 2010, 03:45:12 PM
Quote from: MacMcM on December 15, 2010, 03:30:42 PM

and I like CHANGE  **)

I frequently wear my red hat.  It's a damn nice hat.  REALLY wish the underside of the bill was black though.

Later,
Chrome...

You're an RWVA instructor.  I *KNOW* you have a sharpie.  Make it black. :D
--

Keith Morgan
President, West Virginia Citizen's Defense League
http://www.wvcdl.org
http://forums.wvcdl.org
Proud member of West Virginia's first "All Rifleman" family.

Chrome

QuoteChrome,

I got an estimate for digitizing your logo, it will run $35, it will have approx. 10,000 stitches, cost to sew will vary according to quantity, but will range from $5.50 (1-23), $4.50 (24-71), price will reduce further if larger quantities are sewn, plus the cost of whatever it is sewn on, (if I provide it).

Skoof

Okay.  So who wants what?  I asked Skoof about doing a patch, so we'll know about that soon enough.  Do you guys want sweatshirts, t-shirts, polos (I think a red polo would be sweet) or what?

Later,
Chrome...
Montani Semper Liberi

MacMcM

Red polo, black polo, red wind breaker or wind shirt for early Spring.
" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy