News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR 7th STEPPING----HELP NEEDED!!

Started by Ratchett, June 09, 2010, 03:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratchett

:sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: Hey Ohio, we have a possible opportunity to set up a booth at the Christian Home Educators of Ohio Convention. Here is information I have so far

JUNE 24-26TH, 2010   JOHN S. KNIGHT CENTER   AKRON, OH
The set-up for booths happens during the day on the 24th.  People can see booths that night, but they really get "hit" on the 25-26.  The 25, booths are open from 10:00AM-8:00PM.  The 26th, they are open from 10:00AM-5:00PM.

You can check for more info at  http://www.cheohome.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=78&Itemid=118

Please respond below or PM Nurse Ratchett if you can help out with this opportunity. Also, if you have promo materials willing to share for this let me know as well. I do have 2 banners and am getting flyers soon, if anyone has a video or such would be nice.

Let' s go Ohio this is a great opportunity, plus learn more about  CHEO!

In His Grip,
Ratchett 
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

MeanStreaker

What a great opportunity!

This is what it's all about, folks!

Sorry I can't attend as I'll be in KY that weekend for a family event.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

GoldFish

I'll be there for sure
I have a few AQT's that we could display along with other targets, flyers, events schedule, etc.  I'm working on compiling a list of upcoming events for Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virgina, and Kentucky to put out as well. 

ANY other ideas would be greatly appreciated!

---GoldFish 
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

RPD

The Driscoll clan will be at CHEO (as we are most years) and can help out with manning the booth.

-RPD
*The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts.
*The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke

Ratchett

"Posterity, you never know the price paid by the current generation to secure your freedom.  I hope you make good use of it, for if you do not, I shall repent in heaven for taking half the pains to preserve it."

Will Ohio be the cause of a man's repentance in Heaven??? :'(
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

Ratchett

Greetings all,

Do to inability to get manpower for a booth, I am letting my contact know that we won't be able to maintain a booth at the convention.

THANK YOU to all who responded.

In His Grip,
Ratchett

WY_Not

That is in my neck of the woods, but I'm already signed up for Lancaster that weekend.

WY_Not
Joseph
aka WY_Not (IIT3)