News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

all JR IIT's who is going to New Philly

Started by Butt Stock, June 09, 2010, 02:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butt Stock

Hey i would like to see how many JR IIT's are going to New Philly, Ohio next weekend. I was wondering who all has shot KD because i will help any that needs help. I personally have a KD range that I can go to so my mane goal is to help you out. I will see if I can bring a rifle with me but I can prommes any thing. But if it is OK with the SB I would like to see where all the JR IIT's are at in PC and how they are shooting skills are.

BS

Ishy

Lyberty, Green Light, and I will be there.  We may do some shooting but I'm not sure.
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Butt Stock

ok that is cool see you there.
it is nice to hear for the DOF.

BS

Cozza

I'll be there! Was fun shooting KD with you last time

:)

jeep45238

Quote from: Cozza on June 15, 2010, 12:23:18 AM

You're a little too old there to be a Junior  :cool2:
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.

Cozza

Quote from: jeep45238 on June 15, 2010, 08:07:42 AM
Quote from: Cozza on June 15, 2010, 12:23:18 AM

You're a little too old there to be a Junior  :cool2:

Uhhhh.... Guess I'll go work on my reading comprehension!!

:D

Butt Stock