News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations FuzzyMath! OH's newest Red Hat!

Started by MeanStreaker, May 31, 2010, 12:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Bill 3

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?

jeep45238

USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.

Ratchett

Well Done Fuzzy!!!  ^:)^  ..:.. ^:)^ Wish I could have been there to see it!!

See you on the trail soon.
In His Grip,
Ratchett

PS Thanks for pictures, Jeep.
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

posterboy

a RIFLEMAN Persists

O0

pb

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Gordon

Hey, thanks everyone!

There's only one person I want to single out here, and that's my wife Dasha. She's Russian born, American by choice, a student of our heritage, a lover of liberty, a shooter and supporter of Appleseed. (She's also attractive and intelligent, but that goes without saying for most Ruskies.) Whenever I'm out on the 'Trail, I'm there with her enthusiastic blessing. For this I am truly grateful.

Now if I can ever get her to sign up on the forum here, we'll be callin' her "Godiva".

Thanks again, y'all. -FM

jmdavis

Wait a minute...

How come I have to grade PC's and you guys get to have all the fun.  ;D

Congratulations Gordon.

Mike
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

therealsteamer

Gopher Boy

Bill of Rights

About time!

Teasing, of course. I put my congrats over in the Gibsonburg AAR thread, but I'll echo them here, too.

Nice job, sir, and to your Lady, I say, "Spasiba" for letting us borrow you so often.

"Krazny Fuzzy".... has a nice ring to it.

Blessings,
Bill
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom,go from us in peace.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down & lick the hands which feed you.May your chains sit lightly upon you,& may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! Sam Adams

Johnnyappleseed

Congratulations Fuzzy Math on your well earned promotion O0
Thank You for all you do with IS and other behind the scenes work.We rarely say it ,but we do appreciate more than you know.
Godiva,welcome to the land of liberty  8) where the only criteria to be an American is the desire to live free.
Gordon ,once she scores Rifleman watch out ,probably make senior before you ! It happened to ME ;D ;D
Best Regards
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Jules

Quote from: Johnnyappleseed on June 01, 2010, 10:55:14 AM
Congratulations Fuzzy Math on your well earned promotion O0
Thank You for all you do with IS and other behind the scenes work.We rarely say it ,but we do appreciate more than you know.
Godiva,welcome to the land of liberty  8) where the only criteria to be an American is the desire to live free.
Gordon ,once she scores Rifleman watch out ,probably make senior before you ! It happened to ME ;D ;D
Best Regards
JA

True that!

And I am SURE we BOTH did a most excellent job on IMC. Thanks for your coaching in this area for me.............. and look, there's a squirrel!  ;)

Jules
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

GoldFish

Congrats Fuzzy!  I know that you've been working on it hard; I can't wait to go to an IBC with you been a teacher now. O0
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

NorCal22Gal

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

RPD

Congrats, FuzzyMath!!!

Come on back to Athens so we can check out the new headgear!

-RPD
*The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts.
*The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke

RedNekEngr

Alright Fuzzy!!!!!  I'm proud of you dude!!

Hope to see you soon. 

RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

Luna

Fuzzy, that Red Hat looks good on you, congratulations.  Looking forward to working with you again real soon.

techres

That hat looks great on you!  Congrats.  Enjoy it while it is still bright.  Knowing the OH crew, it will be sun faded before long...   ;)
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Hoover

Fuzzy, congratulations on donning that Red Hat!  Looking forward to continuing to work with you on the trail.

Hoover

BeeFree

Swwwwweeeeeet!  Now, come on back to MI so we can put that Red Hat to work keeping off the rain & snow! :o

Congrats, Fuzzy! ;)

BeeFree
Make Orwell Fiction Again!

PHenry

Outstanding sir! Nice to see that all of that "paperwork" didn't keep you from bettering yourself as an instructor.

Be careful what u ask for - next up is SB!

Congrats,
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

George T

Good job Fuzzy.  You have a rifleman's persistance.  Congrats and looking forward to working with you at Athens again.

George T

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

MamaBear

Congrats on the RH- it just feelsdifferent, right?  I know mine sure did!  And a big THANK YOU to your bride, Dasha- it really is much easier to bail when you have the support of your loved ones!  O0
Wear it well, and when it does start to fade (you're in OH, so that's a given!), be proud to wear that PINK hat  **)

MB
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

ErikAnderson

Man, you got your own thread and everything!!  O0. Congrats! Sounds like Ohio just got a little bit better!

Spanner

" Decision-making is the supreme manifestation of human dignity. "  -Jouvenel