News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fellow Texans, your help is needed

Started by alonso1, May 27, 2010, 04:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alonso1

Ok y'all, seems everytime we are together we are asking how can we spread the Appleseed word.  Well here's a good way.  Let's help Spmcpeek put on the best AS program he can in Louisiana.

Spmcpeek is going to SB in Sherburne June 5-6.  He has about 14 pre-reg's and knowing Louisiana, I'm sure there will be at least 6 or 7 walk on's.  Mcpeek has 3 very new ITT's with him.  He has asked for some help.  I believe one RH or seasoned OH will do.

Usually, I work Louisana but my wife's birthday falls on that weekend and I have not been home much due to the trail. I really have to stay home this time.

So please do everything you can to give Mcpeek a hand, he's traveled to Texas a few times to help us out. Please advise me or Spmcpeek if you will help.

Thank you fellow Texans.

Mark

POP

Folks, Alonso is absolutely right.
We've been developing the Louisiana / Texas bond and after this past weekend in Shreveport I'd say it's an OK/LA/TX bond (thank you K98AL).
But, Alonso really needs to be with the family as do I.  And K98AL indicates he may be already committed, not to mention that for him the drive to Sherburne would be a day and a half.

Search your souls, Texans, and, if you can see your way to help in sherburne on June 5-6, or Shreveport on June 26-27, your reward will be amazing growth in the Appleseed program and added momentum for Project Bail.

Thanks for considering,
POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

spitstickler

Great folks down there, and Steve and the rest of the LA instructors are an awesome bunch. As much as I'd like to go back to Sherburne, due to my work schedule I can't make it happen this time.

I'll aim for Shreveport later in the month.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Reddot

Mark,
I just signed up. I'll send a message to Stephen to coordinate details.
I'm looking forward to seeing you two weeks later in Davilla :)
Chuck

DCortez

Both Saturdays are spoken for, however, I'll keep keep an eye out for other opportunities.