News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

GPS coordinates needed!!

Started by dwarven1, May 26, 2010, 11:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarven1

I've started a thread in the New England regional board with GPS coordinates for all the ranges I've been to in NE. Please go here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=13971.0 and contribute any co-ordinates that I didn't have.

Once we get all the active ranges listed, we can see about getting them incorporated into the flyers for each range.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

R10/22

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. 

dwarven1

Hmm... Not sure who the moderator is; if you have new coordinates, post 'em here while I find out who the mod is who can grant you access.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

R10/22

No problem. I was just trying to see what you had created.

With some semblance of a street address, my GPS can usually find anywhere I need to be.  :)