News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Up Coming Field Shoot Reminder

Started by wildman, May 20, 2010, 01:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

Don't forget the Field Shoot coming up Saturday the 29th of May. You will want to be there because the next FS is in September.  Also don't forget we are starting at 10:00 instead of 9:00 and not just this shoot but all shoots that occur during daylight savings time. We are trying later start times to take advantage of better light in the afternoon. If it doesn't cause any problems we might even move the start time to 11:00. We will see how this goes and will keep you posted.

The COF for this shoot is The Morgan's Crew COF.

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

jmdavis

Whooo hooo!

I can do this one. I know that I will be outshot by Lawman and others, but that's ok. I've wanted to do a Ramseur Field shoot for a LONG time. (Like Riverside long).

Now to decide on M1 vs. AR.

Mike
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

wildman

.30 cals seem to knock down targets better. We do use a spotter but even that isn't perfect. Which one to bring is always a tough decision. Bring'em both then pick the day of the shoot.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

txpirate

I would love to participate in this.
BUT,
we are having an Appleseed at Ramseur at the same time, and there is only one other instructor besides myself signed up for it.  :cool2:

wildman

Yeah that's too bad but you'll be able to hear us. You said you were coming to the work day I believe. Hawks going to let us shoot in the afternoon if we are good and work hard. We might get some shootin' in on Friday afternoon at the end of the boot camp.

txpirate

I know I am really looking forward to shooting at the work day.
You'll see why on Saturday....(new toy) O0

jmdavis

It'll be good to see you again Matt. I should be down early Saturday afternoon.

Mike
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner