News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Davilla Tx May 22-23

Started by Scout, May 19, 2010, 03:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout

We will be having a kid heavy shoot this weekend in Davilla. We have several good instructors coming, but any of you instructors who will be just sitting around this weekend with nothing to do are invited to come and help out on the line with the kids. :) ;) Hope you are all well and I will see any of you who show up this weekend.
Everyone who comes please bring all the LTRs you have.
Thanks guys
Scout
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

dragit

Hello Scout,

My two kids will be shooting this weekend also, no rifles needed for us. ^:)^
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

Banana Man

See ya'll there. I will be heading up Friday after lunch.
"If guns kill people, do pencils misspell words?"
-Unknown

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson

spitstickler

Sorry for the late notice. We have to run the kids to Oklahoma first, but we'll be down late Friday eve.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Baminal

Lets hope us old kids don't slow down the fresh ones  :---

See you Friday evening.
The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush.  It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.
Robert Maynard Hutchins, Educator (1899-1977)

Love you liberty and fight for it like men who know its value.  Once lost, it will never, never be regained.
Capt. Hugh Ledlie (1720-1798)

ToddW

Leaving Arlington around 1pm, arriving around 6pm. Will find a hotel.

See you there.

Silver Bullet

I'll be arriving before 6:00 pm tonight and camping at the site.
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone soon!

Texas Rifleman

I'll be there (shooting) with a couple of my buddies
...when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Davilla - 5/09

reliable

Andrew & I will be there in the morning.  Take care. Larry

DCortez

Sorry we missed the shoot, had a TGO meet in San Antonio and a mile long honey-do list.  Hope to make the next Texas event.