News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone planning to attend an RBC this year?

Started by Lakevillian, May 18, 2010, 03:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakevillian

I have already scheduled my vacation at work to attend the end of August/September 2010 RBC/AS in
Ramseur NC this year.  I was wondering if anyone else in MA was planning to attend.  Sorry, edmorseiii, I know that
boat you work on won't let you go....   Anyway, I will be driving down in the VW bus (no kidding), and could take one or two riders with me, but you would need to get home on your own since my wife will be meeting me in Raleigh Durham to continue on with a tour up through the Blue ridge Parkway eventually to PA.  The flight into Raleigh Durham is only a little over $100 on Southwest, so I could drop you off for a flight back on Monday night as I pick my wife up.  I will be bringing a huge canvas cabin tent and could make room for another two male companions during the shoot.

Lakevillian
"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"

How to resist, that's the rub.......

Lakevillian

I will not be going to Ramseur RBC this August, we were just invited to a wedding the weekend the shoot starts.  I am still planning to go to an RBC soon.  Something in driving distance, I was thinking of how hot it would have been in NC even at the end of August and the beginning of September.

Lakevillian
"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"

How to resist, that's the rub.......

edmorseiii

Hey buddy, I got you message a bit late. :wb: I would love to go to one, but the schedule does not seem to be New England driving distance friendly.