News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

GUN SHOW JULY 31st AT THE PLANO AMERICAN LEGION

Started by Reveille, May 13, 2010, 10:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reveille

Hello all, I just got written confirmation that there will be a gun show at the Plano American Legion on July 31st(1 day event) table rentals are $25 and doors open at 0700 and opens to the public at 0830.  They are mailing me a registration form VIA snail mail.  I am willing to help out on this one and any help would be appreciated.  If you guys are already on top of this one then I apologize but I talked to G69 and it seems we were not aware as of yet.  Thanks guys.
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.

Reveille

Summer is flying by and leaving this gun show within range of my front sight.  We have a table reserved and I have heard from M1D that he will be making it.  Pappy was kind enough to loan me the gunshow box so I will be there at 7am.  Does anyone else want to come out for a few hours and shake the tree of Liberty?  Hope to see you there.  Reveille.
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.

Ewald

I've had this on my calendar for some time, and I'm about to PM you and the crew. We'll get er done!!!

Pappy

Hello Team Illinois and other interested shooters... July 31 we will be needing your support to :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: help with OUR promo effort... WE are only a few weeks away from the WATERMAN 300 Shoot with many slots open  :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos::wall: :wall:
IF you  :bow:  %) have the time and ARE not attending the shoot in Waterman  &) make the effort to help with the show  ^:)^ O0 :--- :~ ..:.., I will be in Waterman, Reveille & Ewald  are the contacts  O0 O0 O0, Lets make it a good show ;) ;) :cool2:.  Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Reveille

Picking up some updated trail flyer's from EEL on Friday afternoon so it looks like the game plan is set.  8) ..:.. M1D and Ewald will be meeting me on Saturday morning at 0700.  M1D will be supplying an M1 Garand and a Ruger LTR for eye candy. :--- We are thinking of renting 2 tables total if possible to help move some equipment while we are seeding.  We will see how it goes, but promoting Appleseed is the 1st priority. O0  If anyone else can make it out to help please do so. ~~:) ::)      Reveille

Reveille

The show was a pleasant surprise as we had a great turnout and got to discuss the program with lots of new prospects.  ^:)^  For a mid summer gunshow it turned out great.  Thanks to Ewald and M1D for coming out and lending a hand.  This one was easy with the 3 of us. Thanks, Reveille.

Pappy

Thank You very much, for taking the time to make your time count for better attendance at our shoots and better Appleseeding... PROMO is the key to building our program, hope others take notes, and join the team... Thanks again... Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..