News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Happy Mother's Day - The organization "As a Mom"

Started by hornblower, May 09, 2010, 01:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hornblower

Happy Mother's Day to those Moms who are patriots and the Moms of Patriots.

Take a look at this organization - we should teach them marksmanship to fit with their other beliefs and principals.

The mission of As a Mom is to support, encourage, inspire, mentor, educate, inform and mobilize principled mothers, grandmothers, daughters, & guardians - Moms - who actively fight for our children's future. We proudly stand up for our nation's Constitution by creating a sisterhood of Mommy Patriots both online and in person dedicated to the 9 Principles & 12 Values of" The 9.12 Project"* To which we add this: Children are a gift from God and a sacred responsibility.

We will protect our children's future liberties by:
■Working to return our Government to its constitutional roots;
■Boldly speaking out against deficit spending;
■Holding our elected officials accountable for their actions;
■Giving meaning to the Constitution by sharing our country's true history;
We stand as Moms boldly, proudly and dignified. We stand for the future and we will be heard.

For more information see "The 9.12 Project" (http://www.the912project.com/ Copyright © 2009 Mercury Radio Arts, Inc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

caseyblane

I've contacted an organizer of a local "We the Moms" group which advertises local meetings and sounds like a similar organization. She showed some interest but I don't think has attended an event yet.
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.