News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Cheaper Than Dirt Shooting Event Page-Ohio

Started by GoldFish, May 07, 2010, 05:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldFish

Check out the Cheaper Than Dirt National Shooting Event page for Ohio, and take a look at all those Appleseed Project shoots.  :---  

Link:
http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ShootingEvents/ShootingEventsByYear.aspx?state=OH

It's also a great place to learn about other shoots to go advertise even more for AS, not to mention do some shootin'.  :~  

---GoldFish

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

MeanStreaker

Hmm, it looks like that schedule is missing a whole bunch of OH AS shoots. 
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

4bfox

Wow....that's cool! Has all of our shoots in it....(Kansas). But doesn't have the link to AS...on any of the Appleseed shoots. I'll see if I can fix that.

Dropped CTD an email, asked them to put the AS link on all the shoots, so interested folks can get more info and register for events. Hopefully they'll fix it...
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

vernic82

Anyone have any idea how to enter this????  Would be a great way to Promo every State's Appleseed's ^:)^
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

4bfox

IF I get a reply from CTD, I'll post their email address here, so corrections/additions can be made.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

4bfox

DID NOT get a reply, BUT CTD HAS fixed most of the AS shoots...now have the link for info/registration. I used their "Contact Us" form, "Other Questions or Comments" for subject and asked that they fix the listings...here's the link to their form:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ShopCustContact.aspx

Good advertising (and free)...knew there was SOME reason why I buy stuff from CTD...

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10