News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Quick question: Who is the NV State Coordinator?

Started by desertrat144, May 06, 2010, 01:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desertrat144

A quick, dumb question here, probably been asked and answered many times, but I can't locate the answer: Who is the Nevada State Coordinator?

Thanks, your befuddled ASer,
Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

SamD

Tom,
The last I knew NV didn't have a State Coordinator  :'(
I checked a minute ago adn it goes straight from Nebraska to New Hampshire without any stops.

Under Appleseed Rule 142-773, (vacant offices, members making enquiry about ) you just became the NV SC  ;D

Contact Scout/BlueFeather ASAP

Sam

Wade

Quote from: SamD on May 06, 2010, 02:12:54 PM
Tom,
The last I knew NV didn't have a State Coordinator  :'(
I checked a minute ago adn it goes straight from Nebraska to New Hampshire without any stops.

Under Appleseed Rule 142-773, (vacant offices, members making enquiry about ) you just became the NV SC  ;D

Sam
That is Correct Sam D !   Tom  Congradulations!!! ^:)^  If you have any doubt's on how this works Just ask Wheeler44 (OR and WA SC) And yes I helped him with getting that job and he thanks me for it every time its bought up.

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

Dinky Dao

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

Fred

Yep, Tom, you'll do fine until you die, get killed - or we find someone better... ;D
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

B9

Hold on there a minute. Last I heard from Tom he was moving to NY.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

SamD

desertrat144

Quote from: SamD on May 06, 2010, 02:12:54 PM
Tom,
The last I knew NV didn't have a State Coordinator  :'(

Under Appleseed Rule 142-773, (vacant offices, members making enquiry about ) you just became the NV SC  ;D

Sam

Sam et al,

Thanks for the vote of confidence(?), but I'm unable to fullfill the duties- I'm involved in moving the household to  :wall:Upstate NY :wb: (2A friendly area). :)  BTW, that should exempt me from that rule due to questionable sanity!  ;D  I'm still hammered from the trip there, and doing just one day of the Big Reno Show at the AS info center. :D

I'll keep doing what I can for AS (still haven't figured it out yet), but for somehing like that an absolute ability to address issues immediately is needed.

Were any of you in the British Navy?  Seems like impressing and/or Shanghaiing was made illegal after that tiff in '42! ^:)^
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

Antibubba

Quoteere any of you in the British Navy?  Seems like impressing and/or Shanghaiing was made illegal after that tiff in '42!

If you're moving to NY, then it seems you should be far more worried about a different British Naval tradition...   :o
A rifle cannot win a war; it is just a tool.  Wars are fought and won in the hearts and minds of the people.

desertrat144

Good point.  I'll just have o keep a sharp look out for Red Coats! ;D

chiller

desertrat144

Thanks, I've got mixed emotions about it.  Gov. Jim has really forced my hand in this all.  I've made contacts with some good folks there, so that will help the transition.

Tom