News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AQT practice shoot on Saturday morning in Abrams..........Canceled!!! Weather..

Started by bronk, May 04, 2010, 09:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bronk

Nothing official or on the books. Just my son and I, and any others appleseeders who want to brush up on some skills. Going to Machickanee(spelling?)rifle range in Abrams for a bit. Have a few AQT's, and some ammo.  It won't be an all day thing(for me anyway) but a couple of hours. Anyone else interested in going? Range is north of Green Bay by 18 miles. ;)

Aside form Bedford and one or two others, the turnout turned out pretty low,. That alone is no big deal, but the weather is supposed to be slushy/rain snow. No matter how you slice that, it's going to be a miserable day out. Have to look at pushing it back a week or so, as Mothers Day is on Sunday. Really sorry everyone, but we will try and reschedule this again.
US Army Sniper school graduate 2004
US Army Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor
Rifleman qualified (1)Shiocton(3)Suamico
Iraqi Freedom combat vet

bedford

bedford

I am still planning on going no  matter what the weather......same time.  I hope you will come if you can.