News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor Scheduling

Started by colycat, May 04, 2010, 08:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colycat

Our friends to the south are looking for someone to take EELs place in Ottawa as SB on May 15 and 16.  EEL will be moving over to Durand for a bunch of reasons.  Ottawa just about runs itself and Pappy will be there as SBIT. ( he has the shoot box) Pre regs are at ten and they will be pushing hard this weekend at a gun show for more attendees.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Trisha

wait, D-fly you are the SB for New Lisbon, there isn't another instructor signed up right now that can SB both days. Deacon is going but only on saturday...maybe since you are already a SB for that weekend, someone else who isn't signed up to instruct anywhere and is qualified to SB should do it.

dragonfly

Quote from: Trisha on May 05, 2010, 05:15:30 PM
wait, D-fly you are the SB for New Lisbon, there isn't another instructor signed up right now that can SB both days. Deacon is going but only on saturday...maybe since you are already a SB for that weekend, someone else who isn't signed up to instruct anywhere and is qualified to SB should do it.

Hi Trisha, I know, but if coly has family going to New Lisbon he could SB New Lisbon and I would go down to Ottawa. Just trying to help out and make things easy for everyone.

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

ahhshoot

I guess I'll do a little boarder raiding. I'm signed up. Hey Coly, make sure you wear my helmet when you sneak into my garage and steal my motorcycle that weekend. And the key will be inside... I won't be there... I'll be busy waking sleeping Americans. ;) 
The past is only the future with the lights on.

dragonfly

Thanks for stepping up ahhshoot :bow: ..:..

Don't forget your rain gear ^:)^

D-fly Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.