News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eureka, KS RBC

Started by 4bfox, April 29, 2010, 10:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POP

Holy Orange Hat, Dinky!   :--- :--- ..:.. ..:..   **) 
Are you going to be there, too?
We may have to bestow upon you the status of honorary Aggie!   **)

Greg, How 'bout Cookie Lady?  Gotta be the best "Snicker Doodle" cookies ever manufactured.   O0

And, Greg, "POP you get better lookin every time I see you...  cool2" is EEL's line.   ;D

I am looking forward to the KS RBC.  It will be here before you know it.  Ya'll brush up on your "public math," now. There will be a "POP" Quiz.   &)

POP
:~ :~ :~ ^:)^

3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Greg in MO

Quote from: POP on June 04, 2010, 12:24:40 AM
Greg, How 'bout Cookie Lady?  Gotta be the best "Snicker Doodle" cookies ever manufactured.   O0

And, Greg, "POP you get better lookin every time I see you...  cool2" is EEL's line.   ;D

Cookie Lady would really like to be there.  We are trying to figure out how to cover child care issues for a week.

And I figure I need to cover for EEL since he's not going to be there. 

Greg

Scarecrow

Wow Weee!
Glad I signed up early.
Toto, we're goin' to KANSAS!!  8)

jollybfd

Thanks for all the good advice about the rifles.  Don't you worry, I'll bring 'em both!  Now I just hope there'll be a slot open in a week when I get paid!
Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest. - Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

ksuguy

If you find yourself running short of 30.06 and need some on short notice, I can probably sell you a little out of my pile.   

4bfox

OK, after several requests from interested parties, find below the proposed breakfast menu for Monday-Saturday at the RBC:

Monday: Two Eggs, Bacon or Sausage, Hash browns, toast & Coffee.

Tuesday: Biscuits and Homemade Gravy, Hash browns & Coffee.

Wednesday: Pancakes..all you can eat....Eggs, Bacon or Sausage & Coffee

Thursday: Omelet with meat, cheese, onions, mushroom, Hash browns, toast & Coffee.

Friday: French Toast with Bacon or Sausage & Coffee.

Saturday: Cinnamon Rolls, fresh fruit, Hash browns & Coffee.

She will have orange juice and apple juice available for $1.50@ bottle.

Standing order: "Lots of BACON, lots of COFFEE".
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

gpbbiker

Any food I don't have to cook is GOOD food! I am in on this deal!
"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
Loosely attributed to both Ernest Hemmingway and John Steinbeck
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me

4bfox

Quote from: gpbbiker on June 07, 2010, 04:11:37 PM
Any food I don't have to cook is GOOD food! I am in on this deal!

That's kind of how I look at it....no dishes to do, either!
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Scarecrow

I'm in on the breakfast deal also.

4bfox

BTW....they got the walk-in cooler running at the camp kitchen....so we can use it for the RBC. Should save a ton on ice! O0

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Scarecrow

Cool.   Literally.
It will save on gasoline too.
No trips to get the ice.

Will the sun shades I saw in AAR pictures on the line be available again?

4bfox

I encourage everyone to bring a pop-up canopy.....beg, borrow, etc. one (or more) if you need to. Makes the line much more pleasant in warm weather.

Ben

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Scarecrow

Canopy acquired, ready to add to the line.  8)
Now just need a solar powered fan.  **)

The ][rishman

Just got word from The Guy.

You will need 500 rounds of center fire ammo and 1500 rounds of rimfire.

Be sure to get your breakfast order in soon.  PM 4bfox.
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abĂș
KD0OHT

gpbbiker

I've got mine!
lot's of .22; enough .308; and I am bringing 30.06 just in case!
How many gallons of Bug spray and quarts of sunscreen??
"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me

4bfox

Actually, that's a REAL good point...Bring some GOOD bug spray...LOTS of chiggers and ticks. I've seen a load of chiggers bring a good man (or woman) to their knees...

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

gpbbiker

for my money; anything with 29% DEET or more. The thing to remember is DEET is a wicked solvent. It will dissolve a lot of different plastics including nylons. Be heads up when you spray it on clothing. I have dissolved a watch face and  a the plastic on a swiss army knife with DEET.
It does however,keep the nasty bugs away

4bfox

Yep...the more DEET, the better. Probably not extremely good for you, but getting et up by chiggers isn't good for you, either! Hard to hit a target when you're scratchin' like an old coon hound....

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

gpbbiker

Hey!
What time do we need to be there on Sunday AM??

4bfox

8:30 or earlier, I believe is the appointed time....

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

ksuguy

I'm hoping I can at least come to one day on Sunday, but I'm not sure at this point.   

ksuguy

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it out on Sunday.  I guess I'll see you guys at the shoot the weekend after that.     

4bfox

OK...we'll be looking for you!

Ben

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

henschman

Anybody else planning on getting there tonight?  Hopefully I'll see some of you out there!
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

Greg in MO

Cookie Lady, the girls and I are leaving tomorrow morning.  Should be there before noon.

Greg

4bfox

I know a few folks are going to make it Saturday evening...I think I can get away for a bite to eat...

Ben

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10