News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Reveille

Started by Castle Mountain, April 29, 2010, 12:55:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

HAPPY BIRTHDAY   Reveille...........HAPPY BIRTHDAY   Reveille
From your Illinois crewmates..:..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGnZxcS7VKA

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Ashes

Karl

Happy B- Day!!

All the best,

Karl
"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

EEL

Rev,
You should go out and buy yourself something cool......like a rifle maybe.....oh wait, you already did that  **)   **)

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

mtbrass

Boba Fett

Garand69

Boba Fett, Can you you believe we wern't invited to the party! ..:..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY   Reveille..... belated of course
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Boba Fett

Quote from: Garand69 on May 11, 2010, 10:34:51 PM
Boba Fett, Can you you believe we wern't invited to the party! ..:..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY   Reveille..... belated of course

I guess that's what we get for showing up on a Tuesday.  **)

Pappy

What A great party, Thanks!! And Happy birthday, Why didnt ya invite them other fellows?? The dunk tank was a great idea, How did ya ever get Blago to agree to ride the tide?? Guess he needs $$$ for his lawless ways.. JP
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Garand69

I'm thinkin' Boba agrees..... This hurts fellas, it really hurts
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Boba Fett

Do you think Reveille has even read this thread yet?  ???

Reveille

I'm guessing no.  Wow, don't I feel silly! #)  Thanks for the Birthday wishes across the board.  I have no good excuse for not noticing this one. I was busy fabricating and installing a new pistol grip on the new LRB M25 and got mesmerized by her powers!! ~~:) :))
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.

George63

---------------------------