News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AZ requesting staff help in Kingman

Started by AZRedhawk44, April 28, 2010, 07:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZRedhawk44

Hey, Nevada:

Just across the border to your southeast is a land of mystery and enchantment... Arizona!

Kingman is perhaps 90 minutes from any BC or Vegas Appleseed staff.

And it needs some staffing help.

Date          Location State  SB               Additional Instructors
5/29-30   Kingman   AZ   AZRedhawk44   AZOpie(IIT)
7/24-25   Kingman   AZ   AZRedhawk44   AZOpie(IIT)
10/30-31   Kingman   AZ   lysander6   
11/27-28   Kingman   AZ   AZRedhawk44   

Kingman has a 1000 yard facility that they are letting Appleseed use on Sunday.

It would be a shame, if we were unable to use it due to insufficient Appleseed staff.  Or the shooters on the 25m line did not get their chops down without enough 1:1 instruction.

As-is, I'm unable to run a split line (shooters who "get it" go to KD, shooters needing more drills stay on 25m) since I don't have a second Red Hat.  So, I'm begging you guys to PM instructor scheduling and Nickle and sign up for a Kingman event.

You'll get to meet instructors from your neighbor state, help make some more Riflemen, and maybe even help make some Kingman Appleseed volunteers.  I've got a couple candidates, but they don't have orange hats yet.

Anyone want to help make some neighbor-Riflemen?

Xeyed

AZRedhawk44,

I'd be willing to come on down for the May 29th weekend event. It's my birthday and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it.

I'm only an IIT2 but willing to help where needed.

Let me know if you could use an Orange Hat and I'll sign up.

Xeyed
One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

AZRedhawk44

I'd love to have ya, Xeyed.  Come on down.  We'll increase your familiarity with coaching, you'll help make more Riflemen, and you'll get closer to that Red Hat.

arashi

Chris_H and I have the Gardnerville shoot memorial day weekend, but I look at the other dates.  Since we are the only Nevada redhats, I am afraid we are going to let you down.