News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New England rifleman boot camp in 2010?

Started by Lakevillian, April 27, 2010, 05:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakevillian

Is it possible we can run an RBC in New England this year?

I was planning to go to Ramseur, but edmorseiii can't get away from the boat that he
kind of works on.  Any ideas?  All we need is the people to run it, a range that will be
adequate and that will allow it, and people to attend.  That's not asking too much!!
"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"

How to resist, that's the rub.......

dwarven1

AT THE MOMENT, I can help staff it. I seem to have some leisure time in between sending out resumes.  :wb:
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

crak

Boot camp is almost pointless without a 400-500 yard range. I don't know of one around here that would have us for a week.  If anyone knows better, I'd be glad to get one going and be there for some if not all of the week.
Check your drama at the door.

B9

New Bremen NY has 400 yards and may be open to some kind of arrangement. Perhaps a range fee or even better, a range improvement/clean up day.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

edmorseiii

vernic82

Pelham Fish & Game in Pelham, NH has a 600 yard range "under construction", not sure if it's completed yet?

Quote from: crak on April 27, 2010, 09:40:34 PM
Boot camp is almost pointless without a 400-500 yard range. I don't know of one around here that would have us for a week.  If anyone knows better, I'd be glad to get one going and be there for some if not all of the week.
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

crak

One day that range will be finished, but I don't know if there's a timetable for it.
Check your drama at the door.

Andy in NH

Infantry - Everything else is just support!

Infantry - America's only all terrain, all weather weapons system!