News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Proponent Testimony @ State House...Book Signing After

Started by para45acp, April 27, 2010, 10:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

para45acp

Suzanna Gratia Hupp will be offering proponent testimony at the Wednesday, April 28 Senate hearing on SB239 ( http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/7241 ) . Following the hearing, she will be appearing at Gander Mountain in Reynoldsburg, OH from approximately 2:30-4:00 PM for a book signing for her new book, ( http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/node/7234 ) From Luby's to the Legislature - One Woman's Fight Against Gun Control!

Sorry for the stupid late notice on this folks...been real busy and my brain just kicked into gear this morning on it  :wall: Since ALL of you have joined BFA's forums, regularly check our website for info, and signed up for our newsletter, it probably doesn't matter how late I was getting this on here tho RIGHT  :D You all knew about this already  ..:..

I will be at the State House from approximately 9:15 until proponent testimony is concluded on our issues...then at the book signing until it is over. Hope to see a couple of you Athens folks up here if you can make it!! Important stuff going on here, time to muster  ;)

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

didactic

It has been my pleasure to meet and speak with Ms. Hupp a couple of times.   :) :) O0

It is an honor and pleasure not to be missed!   :bow:
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan

para45acp

What a wonderful day I spent with Suzanna!

Her testimony before the committee was moving and inspiring. Listening to her tell the story that I use to enlighten my students every time I teach a Concealed Carry class, in her own words, was so inspirational. The hearing went well, there were two individuals there from OFCC who gave great testimony as well.

Another gun related bill was presented yesterday concerning the restoration of rights issue between Ohio gun law and Federal regulation.

Maybe 20-25 people came out to meet Suzanna at her book signing. She offered to come out and help us again if we need it! This was the second time she has testified on behalf of better gun laws in Ohio.
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10