News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

It's Official

Started by sgtrock, April 24, 2010, 10:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtrock

Congratulations

It's Official, we have 2 more IIT's At Burlington Flats,NY

In order of Orange hat accepted          

Odin  a.k.a Dan   Brother to M1Tanker

Charlie Girl  a.k.a. Brianna, The 4th and youngest Woman on the Appleseed Trail in NY State

See Pic's below

Another D.O.M.

Here are the photos:

Odin

Charlie Girl

Congratulations to both new instructors, to The Burlington Flats Crew, and to the community of the Burlington Flats Fish and Game Club!
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Josey Wales

..nice pictures.. & welcome to the Appleseed Family fellow New Yorker's..
............remember....Strength & Honor....JW.....
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

sgtrock

From their first Appleseed seed, they were determined to climb the mountain, now they both realize, that they have only arrived at the foot hills,,,
Now the real work begins, to save a nation.
     The job at hand is huge, to save a nation is a monumental task, that's why these young people are so important to this program, it's about posterity and all things good in this country, to have young people in this program is our future.
Teach the Teachers of tommorrow,

Again, I am Proud to have them in the Appleseed Instructors Corps,  Welcome

sgtrock

nyrasgt

Outstanding, BF crew...welcome to come play in foothills of the Adirondacks (Saraspa, Hudson Falls, Dunham's Bay...so far....) anytime.  Indoors or out, winter or summer...or next IBC @ DB and visit Saratoga Battlefield or Fts. William Henry and Ticonderoga...it's the history...
Excelsior and congrats,
madMark
nyrasgt
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

B9

Welcome to the Instructor ranks Dan and Brianna!
stgrock is already dreaming of sitting in that lawn chair under the shade canopy sipping iced tea and watching you two run the show. ;)
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

sgtrock

Quote from: B9 on April 25, 2010, 07:12:29 AM
stgrock is already dreaming of sitting in that lawn chair under the shade canopy sipping iced tea and watching you two run the show. ;)

[/quote] I conveniently left that part out >:D

crak

Maybe he'll even take up watching basketball?   %)
Check your drama at the door.

Odin

Thank you for the welcome.  I hope I can live up to the high standards that my brother (M1Tanker), Sgtrock, Xena, and the other instructors that I've met have set.

I don't know about Sgtrock sitting around in a law chair watching when there are rifles around and shooting to be done.  Maybe if he were looking through a spotting scope coaching a shooter.  Otherwise I think if he got a break he would be on the line shooting.

Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

sgtrock

Quote from: crak on April 25, 2010, 03:25:33 PM
QuoteMaybe he'll even take up watching basketball?   %)

That would be basketball on a fence post, absolutely, I'll watch them do exactly as they were designed to do, vaporize :---

ChrisO

Congrats and welcome aboard!

Spanner

Brianna  O0

Dan  O0

I hope to see you guys again soon.  :))

" Decision-making is the supreme manifestation of human dignity. "  -Jouvenel

gunville

Quote from: sgtrock on April 25, 2010, 10:50:41 AM
Quote from: B9 on April 25, 2010, 07:12:29 AM

I conveniently left that part out >:D

So... does "SB" stand for "Shoot Boss" or "Sit Back"?

I think that would be vinegar SgtRock is sipping, not ice tea.
-----------------------------
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

nyrasgt

GV,
   Believe, if I recall correctly, that it was Francis Marion who was known for drinking vinegar, so, if so, Steve in good company.  Might also consider raw lemons, as they were the favorite snack of some guy named, uh, Thomas
Jonathon Jackson, late General, CSA, right-hand man to another guy...Rober Edward Lee...make that great company...and role model...
Excelsior,
madMark
nyrasgt
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

sgtrock

New York's Youngest IIT Turns a year older today,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIANNA,,, aka CHARLIE GIRL!!!!!!!

Odin

Happy Birthday Charlie Girl.

Now as far as vinegar is concerned, its not that bad depending on the type of vinegar and what I just ate, and if its been reduced at all. 
Deluce Bellum Inexpertis (sweet is war to those who have never experienced it) - Roman Proverb

"Of his knowledge a man should never boast, but be sparing in his speech.  When to his house a wiser man comes, seldom do the silent make mistakes" - Havamal

"To ask well and answer rightly are the marks of a wise man" - Havamal

sgtrock

The grass is there now, and the temps are a lot higher, come on out, we'll be here, both of our rifle leagues will be up and running after tommorrow, F-Class and Service Rifle and of course The Junior Rifle course started last week, we had 31 kids thru the range tonight. All the Appleseed kids scores doubled since going to an Appleseed event, some to both Appleseed's we've had here, it really works, the proof is in these kids,,