News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Phila, OH at end of June is sold out..... ALREADY!

Started by MeanStreaker, April 22, 2010, 02:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Edit to Add:  It's no longer "almost" sold out.  It's now sold out.   ^:)^

Be sure to pass the word if you have friends that want to go that they can't wait much longer to register for this beautiful location with a 600 yard range.

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Dinky Dao

Almost sold out....already?? SWEEEEET!  ..:..

MS, I had a bunch of folks from my April 18th shoot in Vienna wanting to come out to New Philly in June....boy I hope they get signed up in time! ;)  :~

Dinky
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

posterboy

Cozza

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

GoldFish

Sold OUT???   ???  That is FANTABULOUS!!!  ..:..  Well, I guess that rules out going and shooting at that one.  Maybe next time.
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Butt Stock

WOW :---  that is a big problem because Gibsonburg is the olny one that has not sold out yet (in Ohio). we can do it teem. by the end of the year it is my goal to get Gibsonburg to sell out.

Butt Stock

jobu72

Not surprising because of all the awesomeness that went on there earlier this month.  Word must have spread fast.  That really is a great range.  Maybe they'll add more dates.  From the ranges board members that stopped in, it sounded like they were pretty happy to have us there. 

I might be able to help in trying to sell out Gibsonburg.  I already have the "go ahead" from the wifey.  And not the sarcastic go ahead that we sometimes get from them.   :bow:  She really doesn't mind I go.  Just have to make sure it makes financial sense for me first because I love shooting the AR.  But I am excited to check out that range, too, it looks nice as well.  Will just have to choose a warmer one so I can camp out. 

jobu

MeanStreaker

Awesome!  Thanks for helping spread the word about Gib.

And if you decide after your 2nd shoot in Gibsonburg that maybe you're interested in the Orange Hat and talk to DryFire there.... then you can start going to 12 Appleseeds a year for free!  Talk about making financial sense!   @)
--Thomas Paine