News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Anyone down for a KD day here in CT?

Started by CortJestir, April 21, 2010, 12:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vernic82

Not sure if these are OK but I can get there's from my wholesaler:

OUTERS SCOREKEEPER FLOURESCENT ORANGE BULL TARGET, AC-3 - 100, 200, 300 YARD 14"X18", 12 PER PACK
$1.99 per pack
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

vernic82

Try this link to see them:

javascript:imagePop('img.php?img=ctt45727',440,640);

Quote from: vernic82 on April 29, 2010, 02:24:19 PM
Not sure if these are OK but I can get there's from my wholesaler:

OUTERS SCOREKEEPER FLOURESCENT ORANGE BULL TARGET, AC-3 - 100, 200, 300 YARD 14"X18", 12 PER PACK
$1.99 per pack
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

TOMINCT

I had reductions made for Colebrook last year and still have some. These would be to simulate the 300 and 400 yard stages at 200 yards. I'll supply a handful of each and if it gets crowded we can run 2 relays. I've also got the standard D silhouette for the 1st and 2nd stages. If this doesn't draw them off the couch nothin will! I've alsio got some SR targets if any one would prefer that.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

crak

Check your drama at the door.

CortJestir

CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

TOMINCT

Yeah, the V man wants to shoot at orange dots. He must be from Cleveland er sumthin!
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

CortJestir

Now that logistics are sorted out, see http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=13526.

Thanks for making this happen everyone.

/thread

CJ
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D