News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Toledo Blade

Started by posterboy, April 20, 2010, 09:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

posterboy

Thanks to Steve Pollick  for taking an interest ! He is planning on joining us sometime in the future for a weekend but cannot this next weekend due to health reasons. He has promised to plug all future G'burg events in a timely manner before the events in his column.

send him an email and say thank you !

http://www.toledoblade.com/article/20100420/COLUMNIST22/4200377

pb

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Ratchett

Super article and future promo-- GOOD DEAL! I just bet if they could figure out how to streamline the PosterBoy dance beside the article on the web those G-burg shoots would be sold out with a waiting line for years to come. Well done PB O0

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

posterboy

Quote from: Nurse Ratchett on April 20, 2010, 01:03:18 PM
Super article and future promo-- GOOD DEAL! I just bet if they could figure out how to streamline the PosterBoy dance beside the article on the web those G-burg shoots would be sold out with a waiting line for years to come. Well done PB O0

Ratchett

Man I never should have done it...I'll never live it down lol .....Slim is evil for his encouragement.

pb

jeep45238

Quote from: posterboy on April 20, 2010, 01:16:04 PM
Quote from: Nurse Ratchett on April 20, 2010, 01:03:18 PM

Ratchett

Man I never should have done it...I'll never live it down lol .....Slim is evil for his encouragement.

pb

It does it's intended job quite well though - heck of a humorous break for everybody too  ;D
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.