News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waterman, IL 4/10 AAR

Started by IL_Patriot, April 17, 2010, 11:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IL_Patriot

Having a fantastic time at the shoot so far! Thanks for all your time and effort! See you tomorrow!

Gumballhead

Hi Waterman!  Hope you're having as good as a time as we are behind the cheddar curtain!!  %)

THORN74

day one of the shoot was fantastic.  EEL did a great job conveing (sp) the story of our collective history.  The fife and drum team was very entertaining and fit the mood very well.  Met some great people, and learned quite a bit.

Eagerly looking forward to day 2 !!!

THORN74

since i'm not sure its my place to start the "official AAR" i'll just keep posting here.

first off i have to say thanx to all the instructors and gopher, karl, pappy, and castle all of whom gave me some personal 1 on 1 help..... especially gopher and karl.  Gopher thanx for the cheek pad, it helped alot!

All told i put 440 rounds down range thru my M1A, and i had a ton of fun doing it.  the "100 yrd on steel" and the fire team shooting the tv/couch target where definately the memorable highlights ( although i still think we got robbed on team 3.... hanging chads my but!!!)

it was great fun meeting so many like minded people.  It was also very informative, with great instructing and great history.  While i didnt make rifleman, i know i'll get there eventually. 

in the end i will definately be attending more appleseed shoots, and hopefully next time i'll bring friends. 

Castle Mountain

THORN, you and folks like you are a big reason why we so look forward to working the Appleseed Trail. This group
of shooters were wonderful people to work with. Truly!  We get to plant seeds, watch them sprout and come to full bloom,
fully rooted and fruit bearing. It was a pleasure to have met you and we so look forward.. no we  so want to meet you again
to share such a weekend as we have all enjoyed.  Not to worry brother, you will achieve as you strive .
We promise you. Persistence wins the day.  It was a great weekend yes sireeeeee!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Appleseed is to become
your extended family Thorn. CYA at the next shoot  O0. Patriot Gal and I want to be there for your great day as does
Gopher Boy, Karl, Viper, Dana, Pappy and EEL.  Make it happen Thorn. Make it happen!   I have to contain my enthusiasm
and not reveal too much as this is the shoot boss's  (EEL)province to tell the story and what a great story it is.:bow:  :bow: :bow:
WATERMAN ROCKS ..:.. :---   pass the sun burn cream please?
Cheers,

CM

P/S  As Tony Little says. ... ..  ... ... .. ..
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Garand69

Sounds like Waterman was a ton o fun!!!

Great work Team IL! :bow:
Can't wait to hear more O0

PICS!!!!! WE NEED SOME PICS!!!!!! :sos:
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Hammer

Cindy, Finn, Alex and I could only make Saturday, but thanks for making two boys' first shooting event such a special one.  We all had an excellent time, and will certainly be back to get the prize bringing others along for the ride.  EEL certainly lived up to the high standard that JoeZ and Deacon performed at our first AS in Racine which only reinforces the positive nature of the cause and program.   We had pumped the two youngsters up ahead of time the night before showing and teaching them to handle their new rifles and gave them a few special shirts to help them get in the spirit.  You know you have a good thing going when you ask two boys who love video games if they would like to come back to another AS and their answer is "Don't EVER ask us that question again, when are we going next?"  Also, thank you for the fife corps certainly brought some nostalgia to the shoot... SO, how many made rifleman on Sunday???  Also made Finn's day by finding the elusive hiding IIT's leatherman tool - you know who you are ;-)... CastleMtn is right... it is odd to have a sun burn on the left side of your face.. different sort of Braveheart face painting I guess.....

You asked for some pictures so here goes it...

Thanks for the great day and we'll see you soon.
"Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories."  - Thomas Jefferson

Hammer

Some more pics, my connection times out so have to post a few at a time...
"Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories."  - Thomas Jefferson

Hammer

Some more!

EEL

A glorious weekend.  No other way to describe it...Glorious.  Standing on a 600 yard range in the "Republic of Illinois" with 42 fine Americans.  I arrived Friday at The Aurora Sportsmen's Club and began setting up our 25 meter line.  Shortly, Ewald arrived and we completed the line.  Of course we had to test it out.   ^:)^     Don't want our shooters having target problems now would we?   ;D  

Saturday began cool and windy.  The wind seemed to whip around the end of the berm and roll down on top of us.  Our shooters shrugged it off, secured their gear, and continued shooting.  The occasional mat trying to escape to the next County was quickly rounded up and summarily spiked to the earth!

These fine folks came with open minds, listened to the instruction and then applied it.  That goes double for all the young ones on the line.  I must say, I have NEVER seen a more disciplined, attentive, hard working group of youngsters than at this shoot  O0  I was proud of them as it was a glimpse to our future.  If there are more out there like this bunch, our Forefathers are surely smiling down from the heavens.  When the fife & drum group arrived at lunch break, that was the crowning moment of the day.  A big thanks to Gopher Boy for setting that up  :bow:  It was truly impressive!!

Sunday afternoon we all marched to the 100 yard line and each shooter took their turn pounding on the steel gongs Pappy and Gopher Boy provided.  Even the .22 rimfires were hitting, most 10 of 10 shots.  

Congratulations to 3 new Riflemen!  Erin, with a 210 (and a dousing from Dana) John (M1D) on these boards, and Kyle with a 210 (and a dousing from Erin!!)  Funny how life comes in circles, right guys?

Jarod, 1 of our SOCOM arm cannon shooters, and M1D took on the responsibility of an Orange Hat.  Welcome aboard guys!  Our Country can use the help.  

As the sun set Sunday night, I stood on the range and looked East towards the berm 600 yards away.  I could only imagine the feelings Capt John Parker had as he looked in a similar direction at his men lined up, ready to do whatever needed to be done to secure liberty for those yet to be born.  I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a chill up my spine, mist in my eyes, and pride swell in my heart.  Though we were only 42 strong this weekend.....Liberty.......yes, we made good use of it!!!!!

My thanks to all the shooters and the outstanding Instructor Corps I was privileged to work with!  

Persist, Persevere, Never give up

Respectfully,

EEL
Shoot Boss

Edit 4/19/10  1712 hrs.

Patriot Gal has brought it to my attention that we had 4, yes 4 new Riflemen this weekend.  David, my sincere apologies!  David was our first Rifleman of the weekend.  Congrats go out to David, too.  See what an outstanding group of instructors I had.  They keep me in line and always have my back!!  Thanks guys  :bow:
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Fido

A BIG thank you to ALL of the instructors this weekend, especially Eel, Pappy, Castle mountain, Patriot Gal, and G.B.! Neither the wife nor I made rifleman this time, but we are much closer to the goal thanks to the fine instruction. We WILL be back.
+1 to the Fife and Drumcorps, G.B. what an awesome idea!
EEL thanks for talking about 9/11, I firmly believe that America is quickly forgetting about the attacks. We must NEVER forget!
Thanks again to everyone for exceeding our expectations!

Castle Mountain

Hammer, thanks for sharing your families joy. This means a great deal to all instructor volunteers.
I wish Deacon could have been here also. 
I love the kids, just love em! Our niece Erin Kathleen and nephew Kyle both shot rifleman which now
brings our own family to a count of six riflemen (with two sons having shot riflemen down in Devilla, Tx)
which we attended. Patriot Gal and I know well your hearts are going to burst with joy when your kids
shoot riflemen. We would sure like to be there for that one. Common on down to Chillicothe, it has great
camping facilities and a 100 and300 yard range. And of course you have Waterman again eh?
Now we have got to convince our brother the sheriff to come out.

It was a pleasure to have met y'all. If I could have a different full time job it would be Appleseed.
Patriot Gal & I have special mission in the next 30 days or so and that is to help turn three more
shooters, who attended this weekend, into riflemen. Because they live so here in the Peoria area
we hope to lend  some time to helping them achieve their dream. One young lad is following his family tradition
of a military career and we want him to have this before he heads off to ROTC school in N.Carolina and
of course this mother who brought him and is also close to the goal. Moreover, we have a new Orange hat
who will be working with us and he must shoot rifleman and he will by next event, so help me!! I know
he too is on the edge.  So you see, our weekend is not finished. We have more work to do before we complete
twelve shoots this year.

We have an overall a collective goal of 2000 this year for the state and we are determined.
The enthusiasm of this nations youth motivate us. They are our posterity.

Warmest regards to you, your wife and kids and we so look forward to seeing you soon on the Appleseed trail.

P/S get yourself a USMC shooting jacket for your wife and self. Drop Fred a line  and order some.

CM
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Castle Mountain

Fido, we want to be there for you and your wife when you both shoot rifleman!! O0
Practice dry firing at home and include what you have learned. If you have a pencil
laser, tape it to your barrel and practice NPOA. EEL's report of Colycat calling him
to tell about that shooter in Minnesota this weekend shooting 240+ was attributed
to his dry fire practice at home.  :---

It was great having you out on the line and we hope
to see you soon on the Appleseed trail. We are all delighted to have shared a part in
making a special weekend for you. Keep coming back. You are the reason we volunteer
twelves weekends and more to do this.

Warmest regards to you both and we mean that!

CM

racer greg

THANKS to all the great volunteers that made th April 17/18 shoot at waterman the best! My boys and I were not able to attend Sunday, due to issues with my hand (i had surgery monday, and my diabetes) however we look forward to attending again!

greg 8)

RichMan

I envy all who were able to go this weekend, unfortunately I had to work both days and couldn't make it. I am definitely planning to make several shoots at Waterman this year and am trying to get several others to join me. I bought a new 10/22, and am itching to try it out. The bolt action was a little hard for a lefty. One of my friends will have to use it until they buy something for themselves.
See you next time.
Rich

P.S. Will have to talk to one of you about becoming an I.I.T.

EEL

New 10/22?  Factory sights on it?  #)  Yeah, we need to do something about that !  Send me a PM for Tech sight info.  They mimic the sight system found on battle rifles.

Or see here:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=5398.0

EEL

Tenacity n Truth

It was an incredible weekend and an amazing experience EVERY American should have; the training I received was invaluable. 210  ^:)^ this weekend was mind-blowing and I feel prepared now (to defend, support, or whatever else comes our way), and I want others to feel that way too (aren't snowball effects awesome!).
I deeply appreciate all the IITs, Pappy's wife, and our superb shoot boss EEL! Look forward to another AS ASAP.  O0

Boba Fett

Sounds like you all had a gloriously, glorious, weekend of glory up in Waterman!  **)

Appleseed can be so frustrating at times. I absolutely hate not being able to be at every shoot at the same time.  !@#)
There is just way too much fun to be had on the Appleseed Trail.  :~ How do you choose between so many great times  :-\ being had every weekend across the country? It really ends up being bitter sweet. You get to work with one great group of people/Americans and Instructors, but you end up missing the other Instructors you've worked with in the past and hear about all the other great American's who showed up somewhere else... and like I said... can't be in two or three or ten places at the same time.

FRUSTRATING... But in a good way... I guess.  ;)

BF

EEL

See edit to my original post.  We made 4 Riflemen this weekend.   ^:)^   ^:)^

M1D

A glorious weekend and thank you all for the help and encouragement.  I couldn't even look at my last AQT after shooting 207 and 209 already the same day, but what a relief to finally see a Rifleman score on one of mine.
 I always wonder how it is going for people at other Events while I am at an AS Event as I have always had a great time (even in the rain at Ottawa) and it seems so unlikely that so many other people can be so uplifted at the same time in so many places and yet it would seem to be so from all of the posts that I have read here.  I get both a feeling of pride and of relief to know that there are so many other Americans out there who take pride in their heritage and are working to help us live up to that heritage.
 I was once at at a ceremony where survivors of Bataan were being awarded the Bronze Star.  I will never forget how I felt that day to be at attention in their presence, with the flags waving, the National Anthem playing, and the jets flying over.  Being at an Appleseed when the Instructors tell the stories of the first Americans, or when I see the face of an Instructor when one of his/her students gets that magic number sometimes reminds me of that day.  It's not the drama, or the pomp of the ceremony;  it's seeing the common thread that ties us all together as Americans who know that we have something special, and that it is worth whatever it takes to preserve it for our posterity.  While it may be our responsibility, or duty, or whatever word you want to use to describe an obligation, I consider it an honor  to be given such an  opportunity, one that is even greater given the caliber of the individuals who have accepted it before me.
 Again, I would like to thank all of you who have had a hand in helping me get this far.
 One question.  Was Viper calling the line (I was too focused on the target to really be aware)?  If so, has she ever had two Rifleman scores on the same AQT before?
"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Our first Congressmen

"It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated to the great task remaining before us....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
A. Lincoln

"That's what we do.  We're Americans"
USN Corpsman

Ewald

Thorn's right, we definitely got robbed on the team shoot. That hanging chad must have some good mojo magic to survive the wall of lead we put its way. Dude I'd be on a fireteam with you guys any day. In fact, there was not a person on that line I would not be proud to call my friend.

Wow, what a great event! Quick word about Erin and Kyle. On Friday night I took a quick trip into town with Kyle, and he told me he had never really shot a rifle before. While we were at Walmart, Erin was getting a function brief for the 10/22. For Kyle, it was Saturday morning.

That's right, brother and sister, first time they worked with a rifle was this weekend. They both made riflemen.

The fife and drum corps was awe inspiring, as was the volley shoot. Shooting steal at 100 yards? fun Fun FUN!

A few pictures of two of our new riflemen, Erin and David. I'm sure Viper or Patriot Gal will post the others soon

I've posted other pictures on Picasa for anyone interested. http://picasaweb.google.com/GeoEwald42/WatermanAppleseedApril2010?feat=directlink There is a grainy video of some dancing there...

Special thanks to EEL and Gopher Boy for let me spend so much time with them, learning about the program. For me the weekend didn't turn out as planned, but that is OK. I learned a few things about myself and will apply them down the road. See you on the trail.

Castle Mountain

Racer Greg,     You need to know we missed your boys. We all felt their missing presence.
All the children at this shoot were the best behaved and so fun to watch and work with. We know they
take things in a small bite at time but we all got to see them eat the time up with fun. Glad you brought them.
We all hope you  make good recovery from your surgery sir.

Tenacity n Truth 'RIFLEMAN'
Congratulations to you once again. Yeah, I am with you this weekend was
mind blowing for all of us. I found it very moving when ya'll were shooting the volley honor in remembrance
of our fallen revolutionary war veterans of 1775. The battles they fought from Lexington, Concord, Merriam's corner
and Menotomy was a bloody affair indeed. To hear thirteen names called out (for the thirteen colonies was emotionally moving for us.
The weekend certainly put some passion to our patriotism. It pleases us all that you enjoyed the weekend. And yes
we all think EEL is pretty special too as we do all our shoot bosses. They are indeed men who know what they are about. O0

RICHMAN We all play the cards we are delt with in life. We hope to meet you soon on the Appleseed trail with that new rifle.
Bring it one brother, bring it on!!! :---  Moreover we look forward to meeting your friends. As for the IT work, I suggest speaking
with EEL regarding this honor and privilege. We are seeing a new crop of ITS coming on board who are serious and willing to labor in this
Apple orchard to help save this nation.  Our time is very short . This orange hat is no  trophy to sit on the hat rack.
It only holds honor when we are working. The IT's that we have come to know over this past year are very special to us
as they worked to help teach us, mentor  us. Several have moved up to red hats (full instructors) because they are such a dedicated
bunch. They are all great people, and solid Appleseed instructors. I could name them all but they know who they are.

I hope everyone who attended this APRIL 19th weekend goes out and buys their own copy of 'PAUL REVERES RIDE' By Fischer.
The story is in the front of the book but the details are in the back. This should be required reading by every high school
and college student and every American for that matter. Buy one and buy one for your pastor. They make great birthday
and Christmas gifts to. And I think you can purchase this from the APPLESEED STORE.

Other good reads are:     
'THE DAY THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION BEGAN by William Hallahan.

THE BATTLE OF APRIL 19,1775 by Frank Warren Coburn,

THE MINUTE MEN by John R. Galvin and oh yes... MIRACLES OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION by Larkin Spivey

Thanks to  all of you for coming out and paying tribute to the memory of those who have fought for our Liberty, Freedom
and gave birth to our Constitution & Bill of Rights.  You helped make our weekend very special indeed. We so enjoyed you all.

CM

Castle Mountain

EWALD, EWALD, EWALD..... you never got robbbed. Shoot the same thing happened to me when my team lost out to Patriot Gal's
team. Hanging chads hung us. It is indeed a factual Illinois standard not to accept Florida , I mean hanging chads ^:)^
Not to be disappointed but I thought you guys had performed great. I was so enjoying your victory excitement but I was reserved
at the same time because I knew from experience the chads can beat you. But boy oh boy could you guys celebrate. You think
you had just one the super bowl. Smiles, laughter and all. Thanks for that you helped make it a fun shoot. You will do well
next time I have no doubt.

Ewald, a note of personal thanks for what you did for Kyle. Really a heart felt thank you goes out from Patriot Gal and I.
This weekend may have been a life changing event for that young man. He has the potential of becoming another AFTERMATH
a young shoot boss whom I so admire. FYI the brother and sister are still vibrating over this weekend. Ya'll played such a great roll
in helping them get there.  I so wish for other shooters that we could encourage them not to bring thos honking big 30 round
magazines
to an APPLESEED event. They are meant for house or street clearing. A 20 round mag would serve them well
for being able to get their elbow beneath the rifle. I am convinced new shooters would prosper better with a smaller mag.
Even ten round mags if available but 20 rnds are less restricting than 30's IMHO. They just seem to get in the way. Just like
Davids bipod!  It was getting in his way, until I realized how he was struggling under the weight of his rifle. Black on black is hard to
notice. When I suggested he remove it he was gleeful afterward as it lightened his load, gave him more control over his rifle.
This gave the IT's more opportunity to refine his shooting efforts. Vol la, he shot rifleman. Perhaps others could have achieved
their rifleman's if they had smaller magazines. Food for thought, Yes?   

CM

Karl

I hate to break a trend so here goes:

What a GLORIOUS weekend.   :)   You couldn't ask for better weather for mid April if you ask me.

A big congrats to Erin, Kyle, David & John for achieving riflemen. Congrats also go out to Jarod & John for accepting the orange hat and joining the ranks of IIT for Illinois.

One of the things I always like to see at an AS is to see young future riflemen on the line. I must echo comments made earlier that this group of future riflemen were very dedicated even with the distraction of the cold wind. The parents of these young riflemen should be proud on how well they persevered and improved throughout the day.  O0  I hope they all had a good time and y'all will return to another AS.

I would be interested in hearing from those who attended this AS when you will be attending another. With the information you received this weekend being likened to drinking from a fire hose, your second AS will help you remember all of the information covered. Read the materials given by EEL, practice DRY firing by the numbers. (Dry being the operative word.) Pretty soon you will have that tune that won't get out of your head.. Mags out..Bolt Back...Safety On...Flags in.......Yep I gotcha  ::)

Oh by the way..Gopher Boy...Great job getting the Fife and drum....Glorious!! ::)

Thanks,

Karl
"corruptissima re publica plurimae leges."
"Si hoc legere potes nimium eruditionis habes."

Hammer

Quote from: Karl on April 19, 2010, 08:58:27 PM

I would be interested in hearing from those who attended this AS when you will be attending another. With the information you received this weekend being likened to drinking from a fire hose, your second AS will help you remember all of the information covered. Read the materials given by EEL, practice DRY firing by the numbers. (Dry being the operative word.) Pretty soon you will have that tune that won't get out of your head.. Mags out..Bolt Back...Safety On...Flags in.......Yep I gotcha  ::)

Oh by the way..Gopher Boy...Great job getting the Fife and drum....Glorious!! ::)

Thanks,

Karl

Karl,
I can tell you from Cindy and my perspective it isn't when we will be attending another, rather looking at each agenda in the IL and southern WI area to make sure we can be at one as often as possible...  We can attest to your comment about the second one is 'easier' as you know what to expect for lessons, when to sip and swallow from the hose,  and it is not as overwhelming...  we've already got 5 more family members spread out for upcoming AS dates...  Each initially starting out skeptical, then realizing if it brings such excitement to us, hey why not try it out...  I can tell you for the youngsters we brought, their lives have been changed for the better...from Gopher Boy giving Finn an M16 round, to EEL touching Alex with his comparing common citizens of recent timems to those of history, they were telling stories all day long at school...something not too often shared in the classroom I'm afraid...... 

We'll be snatching an orange hat from your hands shortly....unfortunately due to work schedules we have been only able to attend day one for the two we have attended.  See you at an upcoming shoot....
Jim

Pappy

Hello Group; Oh YES, what a great Appleseed!!! Well done to our new Riflemen, Erin, Kyle, David, & John. The seeds of new Instructors. The Seeds of New Beginings! Fresh orange hats, John & Jarod Welcome. we can make a difference. Watch for every chance to Appleseed. To all who are still on the road to Rifleman, and to those who have just been minted. Marksmanship is like a knife, always needing a little dressing up to to ever sharpen your skils.
Future Riflemen, find the time, make the time! Put a dot on the wall lay down with a cleared & safe - empty rifle and DRY FIRE!!!!!!!!! IT works, it worked for me. Spend 60 GOOD shots by the numbers every other day, 20 in each position. This will give you the skills needed to make your score. Good position X Focus on that front sight + NPOA = Rifleman..  Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Hammer

Not sure how I missed posting the picture of this little "Captain"...

Gumballhead

Wow!  What a great bunch o posts here!  Sounds like yous guy had quite the event out there.  We represented IL well behind the cheddar curtain, and sparked quire a bit of interest in the upcoming Waterman 300.  Besides out flintlock demonstration, we also had a bald eagle circling aground us.  We really got a sense we were not alone!

Gopher Boy

I have to agree with the group.  WOW what a weekend.

Congrates to our newest Riflemen Erin, Kyle, David, & John.  

Welcome Jarod and John,  I had a blast working with each of you this weekend, now I'll get to have a blast working with you.

Hammer and family...  Mom can SHOOT!  :bow:  She'll be leading the way along the path to riflemen. ;)

I am very please to hear that all enjoyed the fife and drum.  I hope to be able to work with them again in the future, but I'm not saying when or where, you'll just have to come to events and hope for the best.

Now I could give 300 hints as to when we might do that again, but that just wouldn't be right.

G.B.

Hammer

4 booked for 9/11...more to follow...