News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Williamstown, MO April 17-18, 2010

Started by Greg in MO, April 18, 2010, 11:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

Beautiful weather for both days.  It turns out that there is sometimes a negative to that.  When the weather is this nice in the Spring, everyone within 150 miles of Williamstown is in the field planting or getting ready to plant.

Saturday we had 5 shooters, despite 2 newspaper articles and other PR.  Several said they would be there if the weather was bad or the fields were wet, but they weren't.

No complaints because the shooters that did show up worked hard and did a great job.  We even made a Rifleman on the first red AQT!  Congrats again Keith!  I hope we see you and Liz on the line again soon.

Lots of shooting, lots of history.  We fired our volleys at exactly 3pm.  The shooters were very excited to be participating in the nationwide tribute.

Sunday we had 3 returns, and all three made great improvements from Saturday.  I'm sure we will see Allen, Adam and Tim again soon.

Cookie Lady and I had a great weekend celebrating the beginning of our nation.  Can't wait for the next one.

Greg