News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New to MO!

Started by MOGromit, April 16, 2010, 12:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOGromit

Howdy MO Appleseeders,

MOGromit checking in. 

Formerly AZGromit.

The Lady Gromit (no name change) and I arrived Wednesday night with an adventurous travel experience from AZ.

Looking forward to walking the MO AS trail.

MOG

NEWGUY556

I have been waiting for you to surface. Good luck to you.
RWVA, Rifleman
Dangerous Middle Aged Man
Gun up...Send it....... HIT!

ErikAnderson

Quote from: MOGromit on April 16, 2010, 12:17:23 AM
Howdy MO Appleseeders,

MOGromit checking in. 

Formerly AZGromit.

The Lady Gromit (no name change) and I arrived Wednesday night with an adventurous travel experience from AZ.

Looking forward to walking the MO AS trail.

MOG

Meet the new Gromit, same as the old Gromit!  ;D  Glad to have you here! Looking forward to working a 'Seed with you! O0

Greg in MO

Hey bud!  Looks like you unpacked the computer at least...

Good luck at your shoot this weekend.  We are about to head off across the state.  I sure hope some more shooters show up...

See you next week!

Greg

MamaBear

Welcome to MO! We have heard so much about you- I am looking forward to finally meeting you this weekend in Weatherby- oh yeah, and don't forget to bring those AWESOME teaching aids (holy smokes, those were great!)  O0

See you tomorrow!

MB
(Kori)
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

MOGromit

Sadly, when Greg In MO stopped by Chez Gromit on Wednesday evening he FAILED to return them!

We will be sans (some) teaching aids this coming weekend.

But I WILL be getting them back......eventually.......I hope.  :)

MOG

MamaBear

Grrrrr....remind me to give Greg a good flogging for that one!  !@#) 
"I would like to see every woman know how to handle firearms as naturally as they know how to handle babies."-Annie Oakley

'"A girl with a husband can be limited in what she can do. A girl with a rifle ain't got that problem." Calamity Jane

mikaldulee

They were great...lol

Greg in MO

Yes in-deedy!  Thanks for the loan!   ;D

Greg

HectorFuego

Good to have you here.  Enjoyed working with you yesterday.  Thanks for your patience with a newby. 

Can't wait to get you to a Bates City shoot.  Someday, when there is no A.S. going on we should all get together down there and just shoot for fun.  Too bad it's such a drive for you.  You will like it.

Howard
If you can't kill it with a 30-06 you ain't in North America.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." Wayne Gretzky
"It'll feel better when it quits hurtin." My late dad, a Mariine veteran of the Battle of Iwo Jima.