News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

anyone have a Garand they will hold forth to represent FL?

Started by ThaiFighter, April 15, 2010, 11:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThaiFighter

The GA crew is attending a Garand match...

Now that we have moved our KD shoot to the following weekend, I thought I might roll up that way and rep FL.  The only issue is that I haven't gotten out to Anniston to pick up my CMP Garand yet! 

Anyone care to loan me theirs for the match?

It will come home clean, pristine and happy!
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

panhead

howdy

Just saw this post bro. I know it went well this weekend for you and Rick and the gang. We had fun at Hernando too.

I know how you handle yourself and your gear. I have no problem letting you take my little girl out.   O0

PM sent

hope this isn't too late for you  ???
But, the price they paid to win us our liberty? Few of us can comprehend it. Even fewer of us would want - or even be willing - to pay it. But all of us should know - at least - about it.

Never forget. Just to remember, is to honor.  -Fred

ThaiFighter

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

franklinfarmer

If for any reason the offer above doesn't pan out, I should be there and should be able to bring along something for you.  Just let me know.
It is certain, I think, that the best government is the one that governs least. But there is a much-neglected corollary: the best citizen is the one who least needs governing. The answer to big government is not private freedom, but private responsibility.

--Wendell Berry, "The Loss of the Future" in The Long-Legged House  (1969)

The problem is not Democrats.  The problem is Republicans who lack the intellectual clarity to become libertarians and libertarians who lack the physical discipline to become riflemen.  ---Kenneth Royce

echodog

Hey , Douglas just got my Garand back up and running you,re welcome to it if you still need it ,you just have to hook up with Doug. have fun...

echodog.

ThaiFighter

actually, I need to take this thread down...

To all the kind folk in both FL and GA that held forth their fine hardware (no less than 7 people at last count), I would like to thank all of you for your trust and kindness...

I'll be unable to make this shoot for personal reasons.  I manage a large home vegetable garden and I will be away on the weekend of the 8-9, this alone will be a challenge to keep up with the daily chores involved.   Two weekends would be unforgivable and I fear that some of our fellows would suffer as a result.

I am humbled to have so many generous friends.

and I look forward to seeing many of you the weekend of May 8-9.

In Liberty,

W

-GBS