News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Dorms at FHFC

Started by The ][rishman, April 14, 2010, 12:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The ][rishman

Dorms are available for anyone attending the Eureka Appleseed this weekend.   I plan on staying in the dorms.  While I have no expectations, I think it would be great if we had a few people to sit around the campfire that evening.  I will confirm but I believe it is only $10 a night.  If you plan on staying please post here.  There will be plenty of room for everyone.

][
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

4bfox

$5 range fee; $10 for shoot and stay for the entire event....which is a GREAT DEAL. Don't know ANYWHERE you can stay for $5 for 1-2 nights, with a bed and shower. Unless it'd be my brother-in-law's place, but he's REALLY annoying! They WANT to be busy, and I say we accomidate them....lets throw some more events on the calendar..... 

IF we can get a MI/SI to step up and do a RBC, they are talking about a $50 range fee per shooter, which would include sleeping quarters, shower, use of the commercial kitchen, meeting hall and swimming pool for the entire week!
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

gpbbiker

"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
Loosely attributed to both Ernest Hemmingway and John Steinbeck
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me

The ][rishman

Thanks for the update and confirming the price Ben.  Even better than I thought!
III
"Thou shalt never be a perpetrator.
Thou shalt never be a victim.
And thou shalt never, but never, be a bystander." Yehuda Bauer

An Phoblacht abú
KD0OHT

4bfox

Quote from: The ][rishman on April 14, 2010, 12:40:01 PM
Dorms are available for anyone attending the Eureka Appleseed this weekend.   I plan on staying in the dorms.  While I have no expectations, I think it would be great if we had a few people to sit around the campfire that evening.  I will confirm but I believe it is only $10 a night.  If you plan on staying please post here.  There will be plenty of room for everyone.

][

I, for one am REALLY looking forward to the campfire....wow, what a week! Looking forward to it....
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10