News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

BFA Central Ohio Meet & Greet

Started by para45acp, April 14, 2010, 12:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

para45acp

I am putting together the second annual "Central Ohio Meet & Greet" at Millers Essenplatz in Newark. Had a couple before this, but the old location went out of business, so now- 2nd annual at new location  ::)

Instead of rebuilding an entire thread describing the happenings...I will put a link to our organizational thread on the BFA website. The forum it's in is NEW and called "Volunteer Boot Camp" premise is to get people geared up for putting some elbow grease into the 2A struggle. We are all on the same page here folks...so roll up your sleeves, and pitch in if you can! I have the ball rolling, so get behind and help push... :D

http://forums.buckeyefirearms.org/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=7180

Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

para45acp

FYI....I have Tim Schaffer coming out to speak about things at the State House level, and answer questions. He did a fine job last year, and when I asked him back in February he said as long as his schedule permitted, he would do it again. He is a Pro-Gun member of the Ohio Senate, and is currently helping us get restaurant carry passed by sponsoring the legislation and testifying for it at the state house. This is a fine opportunity for any of you in the area to come out and get in the same room with one of our politicians and discuss things face to face on a personal level (just remember...he's already on our side  ;) ).
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

Gordon

The BFA forum is members only, it seems. But what dates did you have in mind for the Meet & Greet thing?

para45acp

Date is May 8th (day before mothers day) from 5-8.

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

para45acp

Ok...hope some of you have joined the BFA forums and checked out what's going on over there. Also hope at least ONE of you will come to Newark for this opportunity. I know we are all busy, but hopefully someone can find the time...

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

Coaster

My wife loves Millers so I think this will be an easy sell. I signed up on the BFA forums, just waiting for activation now.
Coaster

para45acp

Thanks Coaster...I'd love to see you both there!
:)

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

GoldFish

Quote from: para45acp on May 03, 2010, 10:51:33 AM
Ok...hope some of you have joined the BFA forums and checked out what's going on over there. Also hope at least ONE of you will come to Newark for this opportunity. I know we are all busy, but hopefully someone can find the time...

I'm on there too, thanks to Para45!  ;)
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

para45acp

Excelent Goldfish...there are some good people on our forums, many of them are very knowledgeable and willing to answer questions or help out if they can.

BTW...I am sending an email address for you to pass along to your mom. This is the family that is active on that other issue we were discussing down at Athens  ;)

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

para45acp

We will have someone gathering signatures for the Ohio Health Care Freedom Amendment currently being proposed by "The Ohio Project" Saturday evening. This amendment would exempt Ohio from federally mandated health care, so come on out and have dinner with us, and help Jason out with a signature or two  ;)

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10