News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster III

Started by 4bfox, April 13, 2010, 10:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4bfox

I'm here.....IIT at April 17-18 in Eureka, KS
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

oldgrunt

We are here for you guys..Let us know ....Oklahoma's not that far come on down get some time in the winds..lol
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

ksuguy

I'm here too.  Looking forward to serving as an IIT for the first time on Saturday. 

4bfox

Wind?! I thought WE had the corner on the market for WIND.....was gusting up to 40mph here today.

Quote from: oldgrunt on April 13, 2010, 10:13:28 PM
We are here for you guys..Let us know ....Oklahoma's not that far come on down get some time in the winds..lol
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Greg in MO

Evening gents!  Everything all set for this weekend?

How's that RBC shaping up?

Greg

ksuguy

I hope we get a respite this weekend.  It's been like this non-stop for weeks.

4bfox

Quote from: Greg in MO on April 13, 2010, 11:03:46 PM
Evening gents!  Everything all set for this weekend?

How's that RBC shaping up?

Greg

We're ready for April 17-18. Now we just need a MI/SI to run the show on the RBC. Any ideas?

Would also like to do an IBC later on....now that we have decent meeting facilities. Check out their website:  http://flinthillsfamilycamp.com

Thanks for your help!

Ben

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

4bfox

Quote from: ksuguy on April 13, 2010, 11:04:16 PM
I hope we get a respite this weekend.  It's been like this non-stop for weeks.

At least we'll get a windbreak from the North and East, maybe some from the South at the new site. Should be better.....

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

ksuguy

How do we get to the new site by the way?   

4bfox

Quote from: ksuguy on April 13, 2010, 11:20:00 PM
How do we get to the new site by the way?   

Coming toward Eureka from the West, turn South (right) on M50 road (1st paved road about 3/4mi West of Eureka) (where the Christian Hills Camp sign is), go about 1-1/4 mi South on the paved road, up the hill, turn East into camp driveway.

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

jollybfd

Hey, I actually made it to this Muster!  Too bad I can't get to Eureka this weekend now (death in the family)...
Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest. - Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

Greg in MO

Guys,

As far as the MI/SI goes, check with Guy.  Unfortunately, he is running several RBCs this year already, but I still wouldn't be surprised if he would do it for you.  If I can make it, I will be there.  You could try Longshot as well, he's an SI now.  What dates were you shooting for again?  How many shooters do you think you can drum up?

Greg

ps.  jolly, you have our condolences.  Take care of your family.  We'll miss you on the lines.

Jungle George

I made it in finally, be in Osage this weekend looks like excellent weather so far and for a change.

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

jollybfd

Thanks Greg.  I'll be rolling in full force at the next one though!  Congratulations to all of you that worked on the new range!  I'm very excited to see it and pepper it (with well placed shots of course).  Do we have plywood storage there too?  I have a few pieces I've been collecting to donate and would bring them when I come out next.
Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest. - Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

4bfox

Quote from: Greg in MO on April 13, 2010, 11:29:08 PM
Guys,

As far as the MI/SI goes, check with Guy.  Unfortunately, he is running several RBCs this year already, but I still wouldn't be surprised if he would do it for you.  If I can make it, I will be there.  You could try Longshot as well, he's an SI now.  What dates were you shooting for again?  How many shooters do you think you can drum up?

Greg

ps.  jolly, you have our condolences.  Take care of your family.  We'll miss you on the lines.

The ][rishman and I were talking the other day....I'd REALLY LOVE to do one the last week of May before all the kids get into summer occupations, and Army or Marine BC. BUT, June, July and August would work, too....it'd be hot, but after all...there is a pool! Don't really know how many shooters, there has been A LOT of interest from Kansas folks AND surrounding states. We can handle 30 easy on the new range, 35 maybe 40 in a pinch.

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

4bfox

Quote from: jollybfd on April 13, 2010, 11:56:56 PM
Thanks Greg.  I'll be rolling in full force at the next one though!  Congratulations to all of you that worked on the new range!  I'm very excited to see it and pepper it (with well placed shots of course).  Do we have plywood storage there too?  I have a few pieces I've been collecting to donate and would bring them when I come out next.

Yes...sorry about your loss, hope everything works out OK.....

We've got plenty of chipboard, (stored in my garage now) which will be stored on site....which will make my wife REAL HAPPY.

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

jollybfd

I figured you had a few sheets floating around.   ;D  If you don't want any extras to keep around, that's fine, I'll store them for a rainy day here.  But if you do decide you want some free sheets, just let me know!

4bfox

Will do....thanks!

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

gpbbiker

Missed last night!  >:(

But I will be in Eureka this weekend! Looking forward  it!!
"Never pick a fight with an old man, if he's too old to fight, he'll simply kill you."
Loosely attributed to both Ernest Hemmingway and John Steinbeck
"Life is nothing more than the pursuit of stories worth telling to children" - Me