News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 13th Virtual Muster Night Third Strike

Started by BChappell, April 13, 2010, 09:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BChappell

Brian Checking in for Muster Night.....  Sorry I am late, computer at home would not let me in, stupid dial up, had to drive to Family's house to log on. Hope all is well, see you at an Appleseed... :---
''A government resting on the minority is an aristocracy, not a Republic, and could not be safe with a numerical and physical force against it, without a standing army, an enslaved press and a disarmed populace.''
— James Madison, The Federalist Papers (No. 46).

Carolina Gal

Trooperdan

Checking in from central NC, Southern Pines area.

Western Rose

Fred! Your presence is requested on the Rifleman radio show. Call-in Number: (347) 308-8790
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Carolina Gal

rvmaccargar13  Where are you in WNC I'm in Mills River

fredfunder

Checking in from The Sandhills region, Hamlet, N.C. area.
"The most deadly thing on the battlefield is one well-aimed shot."  Carlos N. Hathcock

Stimey

Greetings all!

Sorry for my tardiness, but I'm here now and will answer any questions you all have or take any comments about the weekend.

I see some new faces here, and I'm very glad of it.  Glad to meet y'all, fredfunder, Trooperdan and rvamccargar13.  If you would, please contact me via PM with your contact information, and I will give you a call and introduce myself and fill you in on this summer's activities.  As always, all contact info stays with me.  Your city of residence will also help me coordinate new shoot locations closer to you.

Greets to my friends, Carolina Gal and BChappell!  CG, where you goin' this weekend? B, got a new baby yet?

Mike Stineman
NC State Coordinator
"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

NeilR

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

Carolina Gal

I guess I'm border raiding and going to help at Maynardville, TN

Stimey

That's great, txpirate could use the help.

Howdy, neilr!  Are you and bulkhead the only instructors scheduled for Yanceyville?  I think skyspy will be there as well.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

NeilR

Yes, the last I knew it was just me and Bulkhead, but there were only 9 shooters signed up (max 20).
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

Carolina Gal

I was hoping to hear he's plans for the weekend.  I'll PM him and get the info later.

1shot

DOH, I really was here, but got buried all night inside other windows promoting HR4995