News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Happy 40th Birthday Kevin (7.62BBQ)

Started by iron pony, March 31, 2010, 02:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iron pony

Happy Shooting to You   :---
Happy Shooting to You  :~
Happy Shooting 762 BBQ    ^:)^
Happy Shooting to You !!!!  :---  :---  :---  :---  :---  :---

"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Stimey

WHAT?!!  We let an occasion to have a party slip away?  Say it ain't So!

Happy Birthday, Brother.  Next time let us know, and I'll bring my boiling pot for shrimp and crawfish and whip up a gumbo with andouille sausage!

Come to think of it, maybe we'll have to do that for my birthday.  Who else's birthday's in May?  Anybody wanna have a combination work/shoot/party day some weekend mid-May?
"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Old Dog

40??  So, how many Garands do you have now?  You've got a lot more to buy I'll bet (to have one for every candle on the cake.)

Hey, get that truck fixed yet?? ;D
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

hawkeye

Happy birthday Kevin. Let's shoot at the HP match this Saturday I'll be there with the crew.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Karl2500

Happy 40th Kevin,  the 30th? If so then you are exactly 3 yrs younger than I am.
The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to do what he wants done, and self-restraint to keep from meddling with them while they do it.
~Theodore Roosevelt