News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster III -Iowa

Started by loves2hunt59, April 13, 2010, 09:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loves2hunt59

Loves2hunt59,  present.   Hey Iowa, rise & shine!!  Time for some Hawkeye's to make some noise!!!!!

Gumballhead

Hi Iowa -

Gumballhead checking in from "far far eastern" Iowa.

As it's been said...Let's Roll!  :--- :---

loves2hunt59

Hey Gumballhead,  good to here from "far, far eastern Iowa".  Nice to know that borders move BOTH ways.  Garand 59 will be so happy?!? >:D

Missouri Brigade

Hi, Missouri Brigade here.  I actually live in Illinois though.  Who is ready for the Montrose, IA shoot on Saturday?!  I am signed up as an IIT.  Hopefully it is not wet and cold like my last Appleseed, but that did not stop Oldbolts from shooting Rifleman.  I look forward to meeting the shoot boss Iowa-Mark and all the shooters.

Alex

Hey Guys
I am glad that I actually have one of these nights off
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine

EEL

EEL checking in from the east.  Make some more Riflemen.  That oldbolts thinks he's the only one  **)   **)   **)   **)

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

rgrosz

Rgrosz checking in from the far west of the border. Trying to get a shoot set up in the forgotten part of the state or even in South Dakota. Make some noise.

Rob

Greg in MO

Hey Alex!  Good to see you on here.

Where's the rest of Iowa.  You have more out-of-staters than locals at the moment!

Greg

Alex

Iowa-Mark works until 10:00, Subvet is on the road currently, and I don't where Oldbolts or the Raven are. I suspect we will here from Oldbolts a little later.
Intellect is invisible to the man who has none.
Arthur Schopenhauer

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine