News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night 3 - Ap. 13

Started by Maryetta, April 13, 2010, 09:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maryetta

"Beware. Beware of the thing that is coming.
Beware of the risen people, who shall take what ye would not give.
Did you think to conquer the people? Or that law is stronger than life, or than man's desire to be free?"
Padraig Pearse

brickhouse

Maryetta, We are over on another WV thread. I'd link it, but do not know how
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton Jr

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

Spanner

" Decision-making is the supreme manifestation of human dignity. "  -Jouvenel

vanrichten

An armed and informed law-abiding citizenry is the best defense against an unjust government and the criminal element created by irresponsible societal benevolence and activist judges. - Lt. Col. Allen West

The Machine

Maryetta, why don't you jump over to the other thread: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=12921.msg107583;boardseen#new ? I've been pushing the refresh button on the other thread and then popped over to another board; when I came back, I realized we have a dual conversation going.  :D
"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"