News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Massachusetts Muster Night III Spam

Started by crak, April 13, 2010, 09:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crak

Yay, I was finally near a computer for one of these.  ^:)^

Hey, we have THE BIGGEST SHOOT IN THE COUNTRY this weekend in need of one more red hat!   :sos:

(Smithy doesn't want to come)  :wb:

Too bad half our red hats moved to NH!  :'(
Check your drama at the door.

goodpiper

Goodpiper's listenng. I'll be at Bennington/Shaftbury VT with Buzzworth. Looking forward to Leyden MA in May.

crak

That you, Eric?

Did you see they just posted the flyer and registration page?

And Buzzworth if you're listening: Get a hat on this guy this weekend, ok?

dwarven1

The Dwarf is in the house. The wife is vegging out to 24.  ::)
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

goodpiper

Hi Crak, Buzzworth gave me a orange hat last Aug.

crak

Oh, pretty sly of you guys not telling me about this hat and saving you for Bennington...  >:D

Boondoggle

Boondoggle from Connecticut checking in!

Been enjoying the RWVA & Appleseed Project since taking my wife and two girls to Colebrook, CT back in March.  Crak, you were an awesome instructor and the ladies really enjoyed their first Appleseed.  I missed out on pulling (I mean squeezing) the trigger on Hartford, so the gals (plus one extra first timer) & I will be in Harvard with you fellows this weekend.  It will be cool to be in the neighborhood where it all started.

Boondoggle, standing by on 69!
Boondoggle, standing by on 69!

crak

Hey boon!  Looking forward to seeing the whole family again.

You're ALL in the running for patches!   8)

Buzzworth

no stealing the piper now  ;)
he is a big part of the volley fire

I will need him working the line too  :D

O0
No Guns, No safety, No freedom
KNOW Guns, KNOW Safety, KNOW FREEDOM

crak

Yeah, yeah... You can have him guilt-free as long as you come to Leyden next month.    ..:..

R1SGx2

&) &) &)
Buzzworth,
I am taking the idea and playing bags on a CD if the SB says ok, also have a reenctor if the SB will let him put on a demo.
Saw the pics of you guys in Boston, jealous. Had to work, hope the next trip. I went back and redid the Saratoga Battlefield, so powerful a place.
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

DoesItComeInBlack

Hey crak!

The NH board is pretty boring...can I pretend I am still from Mass for tonight?  ???
Wish we could help at Harvard  :(

Buzzworth

Quote from: R1sgx2 on April 13, 2010, 11:06:31 PM
&) &) &)
Buzzworth,
I am taking the idea and playing bags on a CD if the SB says ok, also have a reenctor if the SB will let him put on a demo.
Saw the pics of you guys in Boston, jealous. Had to work, hope the next trip. I went back and redid the Saratoga Battlefield, so powerful a place.
Yup the North Bridge is holy ground  :bow:

I am going back to Saratoga with the fam soon
No Guns, No safety, No freedom
KNOW Guns, KNOW Safety, KNOW FREEDOM

crak

Quote from: DoesItComeInBlack on April 13, 2010, 11:44:24 PM
The NH board is pretty boring...can I pretend I am still from Mass for tonight?  ???

In fact, you can pretend you're still from MA until Monday!

That would be best.   ..:..

dwarven1

Quote from: crak on April 14, 2010, 12:58:51 AM
Quote from: DoesItComeInBlack on April 13, 2010, 11:44:24 PM

In fact, you can pretend you're still from MA until Monday!

Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

edmorseiii

Sorry, I had an issue with my email, I am here!

I was going over the 4 safety rules, shooting positions, 6 steps and even touched on NPOA with my mother (shooting this weekend and has never held a rifle before) last night, that's close enough to mustering right?

Can't wait for this weekend  ^:)^. Crak sorry to hear you can't join us in DC on Monday.  :(

Nickle

Quote from: R1sgx2 on April 13, 2010, 11:06:31 PM
&) &) &)
Buzzworth,

Imker is your SB, he's good people, probably will have no problem with it, especially the reenactor.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

Nickle

Quote from: Buzzworth on April 13, 2010, 10:34:12 PM
no stealing the piper now  ;)
he is a big part of the volley fire

I will need him working the line too  :D

O0

You might want to make sure dond knows to make him an IIT.

Any waivers needed?
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.