News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtural muster night act 3

Started by Mark Davis, April 13, 2010, 09:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Davis

Any body out there?
How much snow at you place?

MontanaCZ

I have no idea, I am in Texas :)  My wife has been saying that it has been snowing off and on for days, but today was more like a blizzard.

-CZ
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." The Doctor

Mark Davis

Ya, that snow question kinda depends on where you are standing and which way the wind blew it.

EEL

MT crew,

Miss you guys like you can't believe!!   :-X      Last year in Three Forks seems like a lifetime ago   :sos:

Stay safe and rock that state !!   ~~:)

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Mark Davis

Hey EEl,
Good to hear from you, be glad to see you back any time.

Mark Davis

Tonight's pre reg # is 23/30 for April 17-18
Mt shooter's radio show yesterday brought in much intrest, I talked to Ernie, who plans to show up Sunday dressed as a revolutinanry milita soldier.