News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night 4/13/10 - 3rd strike -Check in Illinois

Started by EEL, April 13, 2010, 09:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boba Fett

Sorry I missed last night fellas. It's not like I was sitting on the couch watching Lost. Went to a gunssavelife meeting in Rantoul and talked up Appleseed to about 150 people. We had several LTR variants on display as well to whet peoples appetites. Got to tell them a little about Appleseed at WSMR and The Editor gave a condensed April 19th story. Just trying to grab hold of every last person possible for this weekend.

See ya soon!
BF

Where is that Garand69 anyway?  ~~:)

John Boch

Yep, some of us were in the field doing God's work !

Of course, a bunch of us would have been here had it not been for our monthly meeting!

Garand69

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz