News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster Night 4/13/10 - 3rd strike -Check in Illinois

Started by EEL, April 13, 2010, 09:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EEL

OK  It's ON !!!

Illinois group and all you border raiders check in.  Glad to have friends visit border raid  >:D

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Deacon

Hey guys!
I hope you guys have a great weekend.

Thanks for lending us D.O.M. and Gumballhead.  They sure are appreciated!

I can't wait to come down there on 9/11, looking forward to camping out and making history!

Deacon

SkyHawk

Glad to Muster up here in Illinois.  Looking forward to Durand and a weekend on the Appleseed trail!
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

Gumballhead

Beat me to it!  

Deacon - we're glad to help anywhere we're needed.  Besides, there's a lot of GREAT shooters in WI, and all of the ranges have been top notch!

See yous all on the trail!

Reveille

Checking in and looking forward to this weekend in Alton.  I hope to have many more soon.  
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.

Deacon

Hey Reveille!
Looking forward to working with you sometime this year....any chance you will be at Waterman 9/11??? O0

Reveille

I have been dying to get to Waterman since it opened. O0  I will make a solid attempt, all I need to do is get the planets aligned again.  Piece of cake :sos:
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.

Dangerous Old Man (D.O.M.)

"Try not to killed today by doing something stupid"
- George Carlin -

EEL

D.O.M.  You have noooo idea  &)   &)    You know how it is....When the cat's away, the mice will play.  We need ya man!

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

SecurePeace

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right name

Hey I may only have one god hand, but I still can get on target every time.
- George Carlin -

Gumballhead

Quote from: Dangerous Old Man (D.O.M.) on April 13, 2010, 09:50:28 PM

Maybe we can get you a rifleman patch with one hand?  Already mastered it with a broken wrist... ++)

- George Carlin -

ErikAnderson

Dropping by to cause trouble. ;D

How come Illinois gots tree moderators? Are the youts getting outta hand again? &)

M1D

Checking in.  Will be at Waterman this weekend.  I thought I was coming up dry but I may have found a new trainee for this shoot.  Who will be the instructors for this event?
"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Our first Congressmen

"It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated to the great task remaining before us....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
A. Lincoln

"That's what we do.  We're Americans"
USN Corpsman

Missouri Brigade

I'm here.  Got back from the Chillicothe Sportsmen's Club board meeting.  Got any orders for me?

RacerDave6

Quote from: MisterAnderson on April 13, 2010, 10:10:06 PM
Dropping by to cause trouble. ;D

How come Illinois gots tree moderators? Are the youts getting outta hand again? &)
Gotta have tree. Usually 2 of them out on border raids...
When seconds count, the cops are minutes away

Missouri Brigade

Quote from: M1D on April 13, 2010, 10:29:13 PM
Checking in.  Will be at Waterman this weekend.  I thought I was coming up dry but I may have found a new trainee for this shoot.  Who will be the instructors for this event?

EEL is the Shoot Boss assisted by:  Castle Mountain (IIT 1), Patriot Gal (IIT2), Gopher Boy, Pappy, George63 (IIT3)

EEL

Mr. Anderson,

Someone has to keep an eye out for riff raff  >:D   **)   **)

EEL

Gravy

Checking in.  I hope this weekend goes well.

Got some AQT targets from the Appleseed store today.  Gonna practice and be ready for the shoot 5/15-16.   :---
See ya there.  

Gopher Boy

Jungle George

How's youse guys in Illinois doing? I pasted  through there today to Indiana and back didn't see any of youse hitch hiking so figured your okay.

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

Ashes

Something wierd with notifications. Checking in late.

mtbrass

Checking in Plan to be at the Alton shoot with two sons and a nephew this weekend.  Geared up and ready to go.

EEL

Where, oh where is our wayward State Coordinator????   ++)

Why I outta............................... &)  &)  &)  &)  &)  &)  &)  &)   &)  &)  &)  &)  &)  &)  &)

Gumballhead

Just got done cleaning the M1.  What did I miss?

EEL - I didn't see that G69 nowhere  &) ++)

EEL

Been out on calls.  Managed to get on the radio w/ Scout for a bit.  That G69....... >:(   :wall:  Just wait!!!! >:D

EEL

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Boba Fett

Quote from: Dangerous Old Man (D.O.M.) on April 13, 2010, 09:50:28 PM

With a "God" hand, all you need is one.  ;)