News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Can you drag people to New Phila and Athens? -- Virtual Muster 3

Started by MeanStreaker, April 13, 2010, 09:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

We've long ago sold out the lines at Vienna and Miamisburg for April 17-18 weekend.  There are still a few spots remaining at Athens and New Phila.  I'm betting Athens will sell out and hopefully we can put a dent in the gigantic line available at New Phila.

Have you talked to everyone you can to try to drag them to those locations so we can sell out the entire state of Ohio?
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Ratchett

MS,

Should have 5 who signed up during last 2 days ;D Hopefully we will be very close.

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

para45acp

I'm thinking one of my daughters would LOVE to come out for the Athens AS with me. She would be giving up a weekend with her grandma tho... :-\

If there is a spot on the firing line at the last minute...she may be coming along. Her gear is ready and waiting in case!! Rest of the family is going to have to wait for another shoot. I wish everyone could make this weekend, but there will be 13-15 coming the next time  8)
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

Ratchett

Para,

You bring her, we will have a spot guaranteed!

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

para45acp

Ok...she's a shooter! She has her own rifle, and has harvested game with it. Got her first deer last year at age 10 with her brothers .50 in-line  O0 She should do just fine if I can steal her away from grandma (visiting this weekend)  :wall:

We'll see what mom says... ~~:)
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

Riflenut

FNG question regarding Athens -

What time should we get there Saturday morning?

Thanks!  ;)

MeanStreaker

Hey Rifle, make sure you're there and checked in by 8:30.  Enjoy the weekend!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Dinky Dao

(sigh)...

I can't believe I'm going to miss April 18th at Athens.... :'( :-\ :'(

the people....the food...the awesome camaraderie.... ::)

I'll be thinking about you all while I'm Shoot Bossing up at Vienna... ;)

Ratchett, take good care of my crew, K?  @)

(like, as if I have to say that, right? :D **))

See you all next time around, hopefully!

Dinky

P.S.  pssst...Ratchett....save me some no-bake cookies, k?...lol...yum yum nubbins....LOL!
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

Ratchett

Always will have the no-bakes for you--one a day right ;) --Dinky :D
Crew will be well taken care of for sure, but we are all scattered about OHIO ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
4 Ranges, shooters galore, and TBDIITL  (THE BEST DANG INSTRUCTORS IN THE LAND) Can we get a WOOT WOOT? Will be thinking about all of ya during the volley.

Safe travels and shoots to all!!

In His Grip,
Julia

MeanStreaker

No one takes better care of her crew than Nurse Ratchett.

We're very blessed to have her looking out for us! 
--Thomas Paine

Ratchett

Thank you MeanStreaker--you are making me blush. You guys make it easy to care for such a fantastic group of folks.

NR

GoldFish

QuoteNo one takes better care of her crew than Nurse Ratchett.

We're very blessed to have her looking out for us!

You got that right, MeanStreaker!
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity