News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual muster, April 13, 2010

Started by Victor, April 13, 2010, 09:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victor

Hope I am not messing up the system but didn't see a muster thread for tonight so I am starting this one and checking in: Vic (Toravich) from Athens GA

DrJohn

DrJohn on Saint Simons Island, checking in and reporting for duty.  Let's get bailing,  fellow Appleseeders, we have lots of work to do!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

cannonman61

I am here and watching.

Opportunities await.

Artillery lends dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl.

demian

goose

Goose flew in late...man, work sure gets in the way of marksmanship and Liberty!   :))
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable..." - H.L. Mencken

Appalacious

Well, see thats what happens when you schedule a muster night during LOST.
Condescension is a GOOD thing.