News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Let's Roll Wisconsin - Virtual Muster III Sign In

Started by LadyVetch, April 13, 2010, 07:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyVetch

Hello Wisconsin Appleseeders,

Since I am in the Eastern Time Zone today, I thought I would start this off at 7pm Eastern.

So, Check in and Let's Roll....

LadyVetch

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."  - Samuel Adams

Mogget

SkyHawk

Hi All,

Located 20 minutes south of Lake Geneva so not exactly in WI but I'll muster with you guys any day.

SkyHawk
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

LadyVetch

Hi Mogs,

I will try to get some pics/video of the Myakka City, FL Appleseed for you.  Hopefully someone will earn a purple patch there.

BTW - Did you submit your app to Winnequah?  Let us know when you will be at the member mtg.  We will try to be there to say a few words on your behalf.

LadyVetch
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."  - Samuel Adams

Gumballhead

fepowered

"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

Mogget

Hi Lady Vetch,

I sent in my app about two weeks ago and now have a packet.  I'll be at the workday and board meeting on Saturday, the 24th.  Hope to see you there!

Mogs

Deacon

I'm here, I'm here  ^:)^

I hope everyone is doing well and is excited about this coming weekend!

The weather looks like it will be perfect!

Deacon

Robbvious

...in the event of Great Britain attempting to force unjust laws upon us by the strength of arms, our cause we leave to Heaven and our rifles. - Hanover Association, Lancaster County, PA 1774

Gumballhead

EEL

EEL checking in with our brothers and sisters to the north.  Comforting to know y'all are up there keeping an eye on things.

As your man Deacon said......Let's roll!

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Deacon

Looks like we have two of the four Wisconsin shoots sold out!!!!

Did someone say Wisconsin has FOUR shoots this year???  Wow!, and there was only one shoot last year on this weekend.

Hubertus...Sold OUT!
Lodi.........Sold OUT!
Suamico   9/30
Spooner   22/25

This is great!  That means we have 92 Pre-regs for this weekend.
Last year there was 30? at Lodi.............................................

Woo Hoo!!!! ^:)^

LadyVetch

That's FANTASTIC!  Wow!  it seems like Appleseed always was...  It's hard to believe only a year ago there was only 1 shoot. 

Hi Robbivous!   Hi Deacon!   ^:)^

LadyVetch

Mogget

We are going to double it next year, too.  So we need lots of new Orange Hats, and the current Orange Hats need to become Red Hats...and then Green Hats!

Mogs

jrturbo

Tribuo mihi licentia vel tribuo mihi nex.
If Appleseed is not about making a difference in this country, starting at the local level, then we are nothing more than a distraction that will lead to the loss of our inheritance.

Deacon

Mogget

Hubertus shows 27 so if it's sold out then 27 plus whatever walk-on appear.

Mogs

jrturbo

27 should be a good number.

Hey....

For our tagline..... I think it should be "Let's Roll Wisconsin"
Tribuo mihi licentia vel tribuo mihi nex.
If Appleseed is not about making a difference in this country, starting at the local level, then we are nothing more than a distraction that will lead to the loss of our inheritance.

Old Glory!

checking in after I got my homework done!

I like it.  LET'S ROLL WISCONSIN!
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

Cheeser

Looking forward to this weekend in Lodi.

Cheeser    :D

Mogget

Hey Cheser, it was nice meeting you at the Madison Gun Show!

Mogs

Shooterer

Hi all,
I have recruited 9 for the 8/14 shoot at Da'Boone. My goal is to have 15 (or more) friends and family on the line.

Shooterer
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

Deacon

Way to go Shooterer!

My son Justin (aka Snuffy, now known as Cha-Ka #)) still talks about shooting on the line with you last October.

I look forward to seeing you on the line!

Shooterer

Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

Deacon

I'll still call him "Spartan" the wonder boy
[/quote]

;D  **);D **) That's Right!!!  He went by Spartan at that shoot,  I think he has settled on "Cha-Ka".  If you have seen the movie "Land of the Lost" with Will Ferrel, you will understand.......

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Deacon

Hey everybody, if you didn't see,  Dragonfly is now on the forum!

Thaddieus Ursus

Am I too late?

Was busy loading stripper clips and bandoliers for my GF.
We're both shootin our first at Boone this weekend. ^:)^

Deacon

Welcome aboard Thaddieus Ursus!

Boone should have a great shoot this weekend, JoeZ and the crew will take good care of you!

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9