News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I will be interviewed on NRA News' Cam & Company - Wed, April 14

Started by MeanStreaker, April 13, 2010, 02:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

I will be a guest on NRANews' flagship program "Cam and Company", Wednesday, April 14, to discuss Appleseed's April 17-18 coordinated events.

"Cam and Company" is a daily radio program discussing firearm and 2nd Amendment issues, sponsored by the NRA.  It airs from 9-midnight EST Mon-Fri.

I will be interviewed sometime between 10:00 and 10:30 EST.

You can listen live by going to www.nranews.com and can listen to the archived version the following day.  (It is only available for 24 hours until the next live program airs.)  I guess it is available for a week on their site.

They have live "talk backs" through an Instant Message program on their site and take phone calls, so feel free to let them know you're interested in Appleseed during the show!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Aromatic

posterboy

Gopher Boy

Poor Cam Edwards.  He'll never know what hit him.

Why is it I'm humming that horrible song from the 70's...  "Oh Yes they call him the streak...."     **)

Way to go MeanStreaker! 

4bfox

I'll be listening...probably try and drop an IM, too......great job!
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

colycat

Looks like we have a profesional spokesman for AppleSeed.  Way to go Meanstreaker ^:)^
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

MeanStreaker

Tune in if you can at nranews.com and use the "Talk Backs" to show your support for Appleseed!
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Aromatic

Ratchett

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg I cannot get anything  :wb: :wb: Just a link to NRA.org

Go MeanStreaker wish I could hear you!! You know support for you and Appleseed is in bound @)

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

B9

Quote from: Nurse Ratchett on April 14, 2010, 10:37:52 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg I cannot get anything  :wb: :wb: Just a link to NRA.org

Go MeanStreaker wish I could hear you!! You know support for you and Appleseed is in bound @)

Ratchett

http://www.nranews.com/#/nranews
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

MeanStreaker

Julia, maybe you need Flash or something installed on your computer.  Sorry, not sure. :(
--Thomas Paine

4bfox

Cool...it's up for me...

Folks having problems, it's usually because you don't have a recent version of Flash installed, or could be a Java problem....that's becoming more common.
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Aromatic

Western Rose

Quote from: Nurse Ratchett on April 14, 2010, 10:40:23 PM
Thanks B9 but all i get is black screen with click here for NRA.org :'(

Ratchett

I came with the same thing, then I clicked randomly on the black and after a couple of moments it showed a loading bar thing and then it worked. I'm not hearing MS though.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

B9

He is not on yet. Best for last they say..... ;) just like the MSM.

Connection speed. Must be the NRA spent some cash on a high tech site that needs a high speed connection.
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Chrome

Montani Semper Liberi

4bfox

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Chrome

That was a great bit Meanstreak.  Look I got on there too!.

Later,
Chrome...
Montani Semper Liberi

MeanStreaker

hehe, a little short, but it was very nice of the NRA to have us on to talk about Appleseed.
--Thomas Paine

Buzzworth

No Guns, No safety, No freedom
KNOW Guns, KNOW Safety, KNOW FREEDOM

B9

Short is good. That last guy talked so long I forgot what he was saying. Short, sweet and to the point.

Great job Mr. National Spokesman Meanstreaker
Medea Benjamin

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

SavageShootr

Sorry I couldn't listen.

I send Cam talk backs all the time about Appleseed. He reads them on the air. Last week he read it and said he would try to make an April 17-18 event.
I also call him when he hosts other radio programs.

Good job getting on the air with him.

SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Old Glory!

"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

SamD

Big H

Excellent job, MeanStreaker!  O0

This should be available for a week (they keep the last 5 weekdays on separate tabs) on
www.nranews.com
You need a broadband connection and Flash on your computer, wait for the page to load
Click on the blue "PROGRAM GUIDE" button just above Cam's photo and wait for the page to load
If the Apr14 tab on the upper left (just under NRA NEWS) is not highlighted, then click on it
Scroll down the program guide on the left for April 14 and click on "Cam & Company 4/14/10"
Wait 15 seconds for the video to load
If you want to skip ahead, click on the pause button, then
you can drag the little scroll button to MeanStreaker's segment starting at 1:27:47, play it until 1:32:03
:bow:

4bfox

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10