News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Muster Night 3 - Check in here!

Started by dart67eb, April 13, 2010, 10:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dart67eb

Please check in here and what part of this looooong state you're from.  I'll make it easy.  Zone 1.  Mississippi River to the Tennessee River.  Zone 2.  Tennessee River to Chattanooga.  Zone 3. Chattanooga and east.  If you read between the lines, what I'm really looking for is a state regional coordinator.  I had a long talk with Dinkydau and I can commit to zone 1, but I can't cover the whole state.  If you want to step up, glad to have you!  If you think I'm nuts, you won't be the first one.
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

patri0t2010

Checking in from Nashville - Have noticed most Appleseed shoots in TN tend to be West or East and would like to see if there is any interest in a shoot in the Middle Tennessee Area..

didactic

I don't even live in Tennessee, but I can answer that one.  There IS interest, there just ISN'T yet a place.
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan

patri0t2010

Well I'm gonna start looking into that because I saw on the Appleseed Website that the shoot site requirements are not that much - I bet we can find a willing soul with a field of 80 - 100 meters and a dirt berm around here somewhere.. :)

dart67eb

Quote from: patri0t2010 on April 13, 2010, 07:12:08 PM
Well I'm gonna start looking into that because I saw on the Appleseed Website that the shoot site requirements are not that much - I bet we can find a willing soul with a field of 80 - 100 meters and a dirt berm around here somewhere.. :)

Do that and you'll be my hero!

Ratchett

JUst stopping in to say "HI" to all my Vols friends. Happy seeding this weekend everyone!

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Gunner09

I'm really sleeping right now.  Why?  Because I'm a teenager, duh!  My dad is logging in for me.  He isn't right in the head.  Mom calls him obsessed.

gregoryscott

Checking in from Chattanooga.  Looking forward to the shoot in Manchester this weekend.  We'll be 4 strong representing Chatt-town.

Clod Stomper

student

Live the life others gave up for you.

www.skillgarden.net

Lead, Follow, or Get out of the way!

dart67eb

Sorry, folks, but a pi$$ poor showing from TN.  I moved here from Jersey expecting better than that.  What do we have to do to improve it?

Big Papa

Sorry I missed out guys. My father is in the hospital in Nashville. Been a long week. Looking forward to the weekend.
Patch or no patch, you still have to cook! - Big Mama

TN_Dadx5

Just south of Nashville, so I'm Zone 2.

Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the purpose of "muster night"?
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

Broomhead

Quote from: TN_Dadx5 on October 15, 2010, 04:43:19 PM
Please forgive my ignorance, but what is the purpose of "muster night"?

I am curious also. I am checking in from Nashville. I guess that would be Zone 2?
I am PROUD to be an AMERICAN!!
Life and Liberty, I will defend them until my final days!

majorlag

TN_Dadx5

Do we have any new 'seeders in TN?  Speak up!
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

Armalite

Armalite checking in from Tullahoma. Sorry I couldn't help out at the gun show. Had to work both days last weekend. Will be going to Augusta on the 22nd and 23rd to try and earn an orange hat. I appreciated your encouragement at the last shoot in Manchester and look forward to working with you in the future.
"When the American spirit was in its youth, the language of America was different: Liberty, sir, was the primary object." -Patrick Henry

dart67eb

Halsyon005

Quote from: patri0t2010 on April 13, 2010, 06:41:33 PM
Checking in from Nashville - Have noticed most Appleseed shoots in TN tend to be West or East and would like to see if there is any interest in a shoot in the Middle Tennessee Area..

It would seem to me the Manchester and Puryear shoots would qualify as middle, would they not?  @@)

TN 2011 schedule
http://www.appleseedinfo.org/search-states.php?filter=TN&statename=Tennessee
"Choose the hard right, over the easy wrong."  US Army NCOA

"You cannot invade the mainland United States.
There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

The most fundamental right - is the right to exist; it is the right not to be exterminated - - Sarah Connor

magnificant Tales of Survival at www.jerrydyoung.com

"I'm not complaining, you have to expect the first Apocalypse to be a little rough on people, once we get a few of these under our belts, I'm sure things will smooth out nicely."  MikeyEllis

What ever happened to "Live Free or Die"?  Have we forgotten, or do we just not care anymore?

Halsyon005

Zone 1, West TN, near Mempho  :o

Just recently joined the board, but attended my first Seed in 2009, and no I didn't make Rifleman the first time.  :wb:  

I'll blame my AK, I brought it because the ammo was cheaper, should have used a .22 LR  ++)

Hey, if you read the instructions its amazing what is in there!   :sos:
"Choose the hard right, over the easy wrong."  US Army NCOA

"You cannot invade the mainland United States.
There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

The most fundamental right - is the right to exist; it is the right not to be exterminated - - Sarah Connor

magnificant Tales of Survival at www.jerrydyoung.com

"I'm not complaining, you have to expect the first Apocalypse to be a little rough on people, once we get a few of these under our belts, I'm sure things will smooth out nicely."  MikeyEllis

What ever happened to "Live Free or Die"?  Have we forgotten, or do we just not care anymore?