News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster !!!, 13 April

Started by didactic, April 13, 2010, 10:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

didactic

Somebody's got to start it.   O0

I'll be on and off the forum all day,  :) but likely not available at 7 pm central.   :'(

See a bunch of you at Davilla this weekend!!    ^:)^ :~ :~ :~
"If not us, who?  If not now, when?"  Ronald W. Reagan

fuzzysnout

My first muster, so be gentle. :) The spousal unit and I will be at Fburg  on Sat. God Bless Texas!

Scout

Be sure and check in here tonight and wish your fellow Instructors and members well for the upcoming events. Log on to the Radio SHow tonight also and call in with any comments or questions. See you in just a few minutes!!!!
Scout
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

Scout

BattleRoadUSA.com

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

ashrn03

The way to herd cats is to offer treats

Aromatic

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

voortrekker

If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

EEL

EEL here.  Looking for that good lookin' guy Pop  ^-^

Have a good one guys.  Stay safe and have a great shoot this weekend.

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

spitstickler

checking in.

I'll be in Davilla Fri. night to camp. Probably rolling in late as I have to take the kids to Oklahoma to grandma's before we head south.

Where is everyone going to be this weekend?
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Quote from: didactic on April 13, 2010, 10:06:35 AM
Somebody's got to start it.   O0

I'll be on and off the forum all day,  :) but likely not available at 7 pm central.   :'(

See a bunch of you at Davilla this weekend!!    ^:)^ :~ :~ :~

Ahh, Davilla. The "Camelot" of Texas.  :---
Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

Texas Rifleman

...when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Davilla - 5/09

wcollier

agarty105

Here, First Sergeant!!! Oh wait...not on active duty anymore...lol   See some of you in College Station!
-Only 2 people ever offered to die for you: Jesus Christ and the American Soldier

EyeQ

I can see the the bullet impacts on your target and so can you, but can you understand what they are telling you?  Targets talk, but it takes EyeQ to understand what they are saying.  Appleseed taught it to me and now I want to teach it to you.

Davilla 11/09!
Davilla 11/10!

Gumballhead

Almost forgot to drop in and say hi!  It's been about 10 years since I lived there, but TX always will have a place in my heart.  I plan on getting down there for some AS fun one day soon!

macjet

I know this is an old thread, however, what is the purpose of the "virtual muster"? I signed into two earlier this year but other then posting "here!" I don't see the point. Am I missing something? What is the objective of this?

Thanks.

Macjet
Davilla 3-10

Scout

The idea was to generate some excitement and also to have folks on at the same time to be able to post information that they would be certain to see as opposed to info being posted and lost on the forum. Also to just have folks get together all at once to be able to commumicate with the rest of their buddies online at the same time.

There are differing ideas about how successful or helpfull this was, as there is with a lot of stuff occurring on the forum and with the program. :)
BattleRoadUSA.com

macjet

Quote from: Scout on June 23, 2010, 04:31:28 PM
The idea was to generate some excitement and also to have folks on at the same time to be able to post information that they would be certain to see as opposed to info being posted and lost on the forum. Also to just have folks get together all at once to be able to commumicate with the rest of their buddies online at the same time.

There are differing ideas about how successful or helpfull this was, as there is with a lot of stuff occurring on the forum and with the program. :)

Thanks Scout. At least I know now.

Macjet
Davilla 3-10