News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Miamisburg This Weekend

Started by Luna, April 13, 2010, 08:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

All,

It is going to be a great weekend of History and Marksmanship in Miamisburg, Ohio this weekend. 

I will have more details soon about the times the range will be open Friday.  I wanted to open this forum to get feedback on who is planning to stay Friday night. 

Remember the range does NOT have potable water, you need to bring your own drinking water.  We will have a fire going Friday and Saturday night, everyone is welcome.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and celebrating a weekend of freedom and liberty.

Luna  (aka Dan)

therealsteamer

See ya there....

There will be a few of us arriving Friday evening... ..:..  We can be there as early as 6 if you need help with set up.... ^:)^

Luna

We should have the range open at 500 Friday.  Looking forward to seeing you guys.

Shrek

Luna, I received an e-mail stating that there might be something wrong with my registration.  I do have my paypal registration stating that everything is OK.  I'm printing my registration e-mail as I type.
Find your NPOA you will, or you will not.  There is no try.  Fuzzy (Yoda) Math  Miamisburg 2009