News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tea Party on Thursday at the State House

Started by para45acp, April 12, 2010, 07:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

para45acp

There will be Appleseed Literature on the BFA table at this event FYI. Haven't heard any discussion on this, so maybe you all don't know about it. So...here is a link that tells what will be happening: http://columbusteaparty.com/images/TaxDayFlier.pdf Can't attend personally because that's my Scout Troops regular meeting night and time...though I was thinking we could take them all and give them credit toward one of their citizenship merit badges  ;D
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10

Ratchett

Sean Hannity is in Cincinnati same day doing Tax Day Tea Party---can anyone from SW Ohio make it there? Bet we could take up a collection to reimburse for tickets if you can get in ..:.. ;D

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

para45acp

There will be some very good speakers in Columbus as well...one of them is my good friend and fello BFA brother Clint. This is a great venu to promote AS. If any of your people want a table to put literature out there (there will be a limited amount of AS lit on our table) I can put you in contact with the OLC individual who could facilitate that!

O0
Hence it is, that democracies have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have, in general, been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths

James Madison,,
Federalist Paper No 10