News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Forum problems

Started by wildman, April 11, 2010, 07:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

Some folks have indicated that when they could not post on the Home Range Events Forum but could post on other forums. If you are having that problem please send me a PM. If you can't send a PM send me a msg via e-mail.

joeannshields@yahoo.com

We will try to find an answer.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

hawkeye

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

RacerDave6

I don't get a 'new topic' button, but do get a 'reply' button for existing topics

If it's restrictied to mods to start new topics I guess it's ok.

Dave
When seconds count, the cops are minutes away

The Kid

I am squared away.

I can make new topics and reply.

It seems as though IIT's and up can post but not "newbies"

TK
"I pray that our Heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom." Lincoln

JohnnyReb

Quote from: The Kid on April 12, 2010, 01:40:37 AM
I am squared away.

I can make new topics and reply.

It seems as though IIT's and up can post but not "newbies"

TK

Well it looks like I can post and even quote the kid.

I cant post new topics though. I must be a newbie too.  :wb:
One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

wildman

JB I am talking with the computer wizard must confess I don't know the protocols for who gets to start new topics and who don't. I'll send him a of your post and try and find out.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

Bill 3

The current setup is:

Guest no see.

Regular members can reply to an existing post but not start new topics.

Instructor in training and up can reply and start new topics.

Home range staff can now delete own posts and Mods can manage the board anyway they see fit.

Hope this helps.

- WRWIII
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." - Samuel Clemens
"...that any man who yields up his liberty, in however slight the measure, is bound to become a slave." -- H.L. Mencken
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
"...we have the choice to pursue, in the course of our life, one of two sets of principles - either the principles of power and privilege or the principles of truth and justice. If you pursue truth and justice it will always mean a diminution of your power and privilege. If you pursue power and privilege it will always be at the expense of truth and justice."
The forum is but a blank slate that records what we type.  If it sucks, why is that?  Anyone have an extra mirror for people?