News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sat, April 10th's Instructor Shoot

Started by FiremanEd, April 09, 2010, 12:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiremanEd

1st I wanted to remind everyone of this Saturday's Instructor, 400 yard shoot in Buckingham. All Instructors, at all levels are highly encouraged to come shoot out to 400.

2nd, if you're coming can you drop me a note by PM, along with a post here if you want. This way I can let the Boss how many to figure on feeding at lunch time. We'll be dining on hamburgers, fresh off our farm, potato salad, cole slaw, baked beans and Lord knows what else the couple different Ladies will come up with.

Hope to see all of you there.

Eddie
Are you a Rifleman or a clerk?? 

"Men sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their part"   George Orwell

VAshooter

Ed, Woody & Wives,

You guys and girls are way too good to us. You feed us and allow us to spend a sunny Saturday playing in your yard.

Appleseed Instructors are like stray cats. You feed them and let them hang around and you can't get rid of them.

VAshooter

smwwoody

I had a great time.  After this Appleseed event I got to go home and clean rifles that "I" shot.

Woody
Fixing some of the holes in your bucket first can make bailing easier

Our children should be taught how to think, not what to think....

KJ4WXC

jmdavis

It was indeed a good time. I was able to shoot Friday evening, all day Saturday and all day today. I don't know about anyone else, but I am TIRED. Happy and tired.

Thanks to everyone who came out (with particular thanks to FiremanEd for the delicious home grown burgers).

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

VAshooter

Thanks to everyone who came out to shoot with us and I hope Stimey had a safe trip back to North Carolina.

I think we need to make this a regular thing for open weekends cause this shooting thing is fun. It's more fun to do than to watch. We have some qualified 'Full Distance Riflemen' and some others that will have their rifles in shape for the next time.

Virginia: home of the 400 yard AQT

VAshooter

Beowolf_357

I would like to thank Eddie, Va Shooter, and everyone else for letting me come and shoot the 400 yard shoot with them. I had a good time and learned a lot. Thanks to Eddie's wife also for the burgers and great food. Would have liked to stayed a while longer but had a spaghetti supper at church that I could not get out of. You can learn how to shoot at 25 meters and have it carry over to being able to shoot longer ranges.  See yall Saturday