News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AZRon retired as State Coordinator for AZ

Started by AZRedhawk44, April 06, 2010, 12:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZRedhawk44

Folks, it is with much regret that I inform you that AZRon has stepped down as State Coordinator for Arizona.  He has home-front issues that need his undivided attention, and we all wish him well and the greatest of success as he chases those duties down and wrangles them into submission.

For the interim, I will be serving as State Coordinator until a final solution is agreed upon between the state Shoot Bosses (lysander6 and myself) and the SW regional coordinator (is that Scout still?).

We've been stalled on some coordination of additional dates with Mojave Sportsman's Club up towards Kingman and I just jump-started that last night.

Any additional scheduling or contact duties that need addressing that have stalled, please let me know.

If anyone is interested in helping with State Coordinator duties, please let me know.  I'll be happy to coach one of our new IIT's into the position once more experience with the program is obtained, and I'd appreciate help if the duties require too much multitasking (though there is only a very light load on the "to do" list right now... just Mojave Sports Club).

We've lost AZGromit to Missouri and AZRon to circumstance, but we've picked up several quality IIT's that show great promise at the recent Buckeye shoot.  This state is moving from its inception stage to a new point in its Appleseed evolution, and I'm excited about it.

Persist!

AZRedhawk44

Stimey

I'll help y'all get started.  I'm having a run of good luck in North Carolina.  I'll share my methods with the next prospective AZ SC (or the interim replacement) to help that person get their own program started.  Whoever that is, PM me.

"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

NEWGUY556

I am sorry to hear about AZRon. I wish him the best of luck.
I am willing to help out where I can.
RWVA, Rifleman
Dangerous Middle Aged Man
Gun up...Send it....... HIT!

AZbinary

Sad news,

Let me know how I can be helpful.

M
"Not Last!" -AZ AWW 2011

Necede

Best of wishes to AZRon. I am glad I got to work with him. I know he will be missed.
Have gun. Will travel.